[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you keep coming back here? You hate everything about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: BcQyOi4IYAAWAn4.jpg (42 KB, 599x657) Image search: [Google]
BcQyOi4IYAAWAn4.jpg
42 KB, 599x657
Why do you keep coming back here?
You hate everything about this board.
You hate the people who post on it.
You hate yourself for participating in it.
Why do you torture yourself like this?
>>
The composition and classical threads are good and I've met decent people to collaborate with over the years wading through this shit
>>
>>65807682
Good way to pass the free time when im lazy or on break.
>>
katie the cat
>>
>>65807682
This board is legitimately boring these days
>>
It encourages me to keep developing my taste.
>>
to post my chart
>>
>>65807842
>julie
Are you a girl? C-Can I fuck you?
>>
>>65807863
yes im a girl
no you cant fuck me, kys
>>
>>65807896
trannies are not girls
>>
>>65807896
Do you have a penis or a vagina?
>>
>>65807916
youre just mad because no girl will ever fuck you, trans or not
>>
>>65807682
for you
>>
I come here for music news 2bh
>>
>>65807951
so you're trans?
>>
>>65807842
Missed your chance to post your chart, tbqh
>>
Sharethreads, news, and banter keep me coming back. I don't hate very much of this board. Sure, the people here can be mind-numbingly stubborn but it's easy to ignore the bait. Nah, don't hate myself at all.
>>
>>65807985
being trans shows huge strength of mind. no pun intended, but it takes balls *pretends to grab balls*
>>
>>65808054
Strength of mind is accepting your born gender, not defying the laws of nature to mutilate yourself into some disgusting, unfuckable half-breed.
>>
its either this or wikipedia

millions of webpages and only two I use
>>
>>65808085
i'm thinking of replacing my balls with candy and turning the whole thing into a pez dispenser
>>
>>65808054
Yeah, you keep lusting over that tranny cock. Fag.
>>
>>65808113
LMMMAAOOOOOO, that only sounds a little painful.
>>
>>65808124
guess it was only a matter of time before *these* types showed up with their "opinions" here...
>>
>>65808129
nah, i would just have to take an oxy to calm my nerves. don't want to get all lana del cray before i hit the depeche road...
>>
>>65808202
the problem with /mu/ is it provides a "safespace" for abominations of nature like you
>>
bantz
>>
>>65807682

>Why do you keep coming back here?

mainly for sharethreads

>You hate everything about this board.

no I don't, who the fuck are you?

>You hate the people who post on it.

again no I don't, I've gotten good recommendations from people here

>You hate yourself for participating in it.

nope

>Why do you torture yourself like this?

it's not torture to me, and if it was I would stop.
>>
>>65807682
Finding and discussing obscure music
News
Funny memes
Meeting last.fm friends
Boredom

only people I really hate are /pol/ and /v/ posters
>>
>>65808262
no the real problem is that name of the a lot of more to go back to sleep and I I'm not a sure going on in my life is a so much fun and I have to do it for a few years back on track
>>
To find muscle bottom fuccbois like you
>>
>>65808085
>being this spooked
wew lad
>>
>>65808457
Will you F&BMTMA?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.