[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does the british music press suck radiohead's dick so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: xlda790-radiohead.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
xlda790-radiohead.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
why does the british music press suck radiohead's dick so bad
ive listened to all of their records and while they are good they arent HOLY SHIT RADIOHEAD IS THE BEST SHIT EVER, OH SHIT NEW RECORD GUYS PREPARE ITS GONNA BE AWESOME that the british media make them out to be
>>
explain this to me radiohead fans
>>
>>65805484
What's some music you like?
>>
Radiohead is the most overrated band of all time

Led Zeppelin is a close second but at least they pioneered forms and ideas
>>
I agree

I guess because Radiohead blew their minds when they were 14 for some reason
>>
The simple answer is because Radiohead are fucking phenomenal.
>>
>check mate atheists
>>
It's not just the British press you fknh dweeb
>>
Their newest album just sounds like someone whispering in your ear. Japanese ASMR is better.
>>
>media

Nigga, we hype them up.

They're a great band. You're just a contrarian or you judge them on how original they are or some other metric.
>>
>>65807008
>Radiohead
>Good
>>/Reddit/
>>
>>65806847
If they were from Japan I bet you would love them
>>
>>65807046
they'd still be making snooze tunes
>>
>>65807082
People enjoy snooze just like ppl enjoy music that hypes them up. What kind of shit criticism is that?
>>
>>65806715
>implying radiohead didnt

i fell for the b8
>>
>>65807134
>Muh bleep bloops in rock
>>
>>65806715
Radiohead and Led Zeppelin are kinda similar in that they are very good, but not quite as good as everyone says they are
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.