[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is a piece of shit. WTF were they thinking. 30 songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
This album is a piece of shit. WTF were they thinking. 30 songs that all sound the same with little variation. Not even one second of excitement.
>>
>>65805419
Agreed. I can remember how disappointed I was when it came out.
>>
>>65805419
Nah, had some good songs, didn't need to be a double album though, would be a far better project if the filler was trimmed off
>>
File: 1457349729013.png (53 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457349729013.png
53 KB, 200x200
I was in grade 10 or so when it came out

Makes me think of grade 10 fall

I think thats why I still like it

Its hard to untangle emotions and sense perceptions
>>
>>65805419
It wasn't THAT bad anon, but I think anyone can agree that the 1st half is undoubtedly better than the 2nd half.
>>
>>65805419
ITS AN OK ALBUM
>>
Ugggh, this thing became total cancer back then. All the autistic teenage girls talking about Anthony Kiedis and probably none of them had ever heard any of their 80s-90s stuff.
>>
>>65805469
Shutup Doug is was alright but not that good
>>
File: one hot minute.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
one hot minute.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
worst rhcp album by far

if any of you fucking plebs repeat the shit meme opinion that one hot minute is the worst one your favorite band will disband

i miss uplift mofo party plan
>>
What 16 song you pick from the album to make it a single disc.
1 Dani California
2 Snow
3 Stadium Arcadium
4 She's Only 18
5 Slow Cheetah
6 Wet Sand
7 Hey
8 Desecration Smile
9 Tell Me Baby
10 Hard To Concentrate
11 21st Century
12 Make You Feel Better
13 Animal Bar
14 Storm In A Teacup
15 Turn It Again
16 Death of A Martian
>>
I remember getting this and having to stop before the second disc because of the disappointment I had so far. Then I looked up older songs and had a huge WTF moment.
>>
>>65806766
but what if my favourite band has already disbanded?

one hot minute was meh tier anyway senpai
>>
>>65807060
Hump de bump?
>>
>>65806766
One hot minute is the RHCP kino and patricians choice
>>
>>65805419
>>
>>65805419
The record is okay, but it has too many fillers.
>>
>>65805419
I'm gonna assume you know that you're wrong
>>
Anthony's songwriting is pretty meh throughout; the album is mostly a vehicle for John's guitar wankery.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.