[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after listening to this album, i gotta say, fuck white people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
after listening to this album, i gotta say, fuck white people. and im white
>>
Man this is some stale b8
>>
This album doesn't even mention white people once lol
>>
>>65804870
This is my wife's son's favorite album and I agree.
>>
Either shit bait, or extreme levels of retardation. The album looks at the issues of black on black communities, it has nothing to do with whites.
>>
TPAB is the best hip-hop album of the decade
>>
>>65804870
>Missing most of the point.

Nice meme cumskin, next you'll tell me some 'funny' joke about BLM or some shit to make lively conversation that this board's had a hundred times over.
>>
>>65804901
>nothing to do with whites
Nice meme.

>I'm black as the heart of a fuckin' Aryan
>>
>>65804927
Literally one line in an entire album, and it's referencing the ideal person in the eyes of Adolf Hitler, aka bad guys. Not necessarily whites.
>>
>>65804927

How big of a cuck do you have to be to get offended by that line lol
>>
>>65804927
At the end of that song Kendrick points how he is actually the problem and not the white people."So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!"
>>
>>65804870
KEK
>>
>>65804870
c u c k e d
b l a c k e d

Have fun when your girl is fucking a black bull you utter wimp of a man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.