[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do their lyrics mean? Is it carefully planned poetry to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: SHEFF_085641.jpg (243 KB, 535x803) Image search: [Google]
SHEFF_085641.jpg
243 KB, 535x803
What do their lyrics mean? Is it carefully planned poetry to keep the masses confused, or is it absolute garbage?
>>
>>65802598
absolute garbage, like you
>>
File: Death-Grips-1.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-1.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1123
>>65802612
That's kinda rude anon
>>
File: death grips.jpg (158 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
death grips.jpg
158 KB, 670x447
Reply to my thread you swine
>>
>>65802654

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
it's carefully planned poetry.
>>
Here's a little something I've "deciphered".

>AMERICA AMERICA NOW I'M COMING AFRICA

Now, this line seems to not make any sense, right? But it rhymes, so who cares, right? Wrong. There are actually so many layers that can come from this sentence consisting of 5 different words.

The first 'America' represents the formation and rise of Death Grips, and the second one represents the end of Death Grips with Bottomless Pit. They've finished sending their message to the people of America and now they must move on.

'Now I'm coming, Africa', means that they're heading to Africa to spread their message and change the continent for the better. A new era for Death Grips will begin in a new continent, possibly spread out over multiple countries.
>>
File: 1465331506579.jpg (52 KB, 384x328) Image search: [Google]
1465331506579.jpg
52 KB, 384x328
allen watts once said that the trick of a guru is to keep tricking you until you realize: there is no trick

take that as you will

i am the beast i worship
>>
>>65803293
kek
>>
>>65803293
>this is the intelligence of the average /mu/tant
>>
>>65803293
B-but will he still be able to smash mirrors with his face in Tanzania, Malawi or Chad?
>>
>>65803293
Bro it just means he wants to appeal to black people instead of white posers now.
>>
>>65803924
Says the guy who didnt realize it was a joke
>>
>>65804844
But anon, I'm completely serious with my analysis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.