[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Spotify Premium worth it? I've been considering it, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Neat.gif (25 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
Neat.gif
25 KB, 247x200
Is Spotify Premium worth it? I've been considering it, but I dont know
>>
Spotify is poopy I don't var what people say tryna catch the neat tryna catch the Nat Pooh mnnnah may throw get em high get rmhigh I don't care about y'all nogaasnom still will amdnwooik because my flow is in the pocket my pocket is I'm the alfoyol
>>
>>65802273
its only worth it if you'd need to frequently use it offline

you can't actually download anything. Its just an app.
>>
>>65802294
*you can't actually download any songs.

cancel the service cancel the songs
>>
>>65802273
It's useful if you travel a lot and you're stuck with a phone for most of your internet stuff. If you have a decent PC and access to torrent sites and Soulseek there's not much point.
>>
BUY YOUR MUSIC YOU SCUM
>>
Absolutley

For the convenience and accessibility, chrome casting and Bluetooth speaker connectivity, £10 a month is nothing

From having a terabyte filled hard drive, full of music where 90% was either unlistened to or undecided whether to keep or bin, the benefits of organisation and disposable nature of music discovery makes spotify such a useful service for me

In b4 >spotify
I don't listen to user generated playlists. I listen to music I discover, I like and it gives me much more accessibility that purchasing music just to find out that I'm not into it, or ruining my computer with torrents and trackers
>>
unfortunately this method no longer works, but this is what i did for like a year

>install Spotify on phone
>sign up for Spotify 30 day free trial
>use phone bill as payment so i don't have to enter in credit card
>cancel when it ends
>delete Spotify app
>clear cookies
>install Spotify and sign up for Spotify 30 day free trial again

they must've caught up to my scheme
>>
>>65802273
Spotify is great, premium lets you listen in 320 and the downloading for offline feature is very helpful when away from wifi.
>>
>>65802273
>paying for music
>>
>>65804097
>premium lets you listen in 320

That means absolutely nothing
>>
Its worth it if they have everything, which they don't

>no taytay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.