[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: a1161875998_10.jpg (90 KB, 1131x1200) Image search: [Google]
a1161875998_10.jpg
90 KB, 1131x1200
The only good experiment electronic album released this year
>>
we live in a "super me era" yet with advancing technologies, that limits our choices. as we move into the future, mre advance techs, such as AI will come to take away our individualism. Yet humans have acheived so much. I mean GPS SAtellites! Steamed Milk! Yet it is these very accomplishments which are working against us and our individualism. So the irony isn't in the "dude capitalism' It's in humanity itself.

Not that complicated.
>>
THAT IS A SPICY MEMABALL
>>
>>65800088
>>65800140
Is this seriously worth checking out?

If it's just some cheap garbage like vaporwave where the only interesting thing is the concept behind it, I'll pass.
>>
This. I feel thankful that I get to live in the era of Ferraro.
>>
>>65800088
Album is good but the description is pretentious as hell
>>
>>65800221
nop, it is a classical composition at heart
>>
>>65800239
what is the term "pretentious" but a projection of one's own inferiority and insecurity.
>>
File: WARP5124.jpg (438 KB, 2362x2362) Image search: [Google]
WARP5124.jpg
438 KB, 2362x2362
Some nice electronic/semi-classical pieces ruined by pretension

To answer the OP's request though:
>>
>>65800262
a word
>>
>>65800278
see>>65800262
>>
>>65800088
Does anyone else get a "dreamy" feeling with this album? Like the album cover and the music itself gives off that vibe of a random dream that you had once years ago that you can only remember parts of. It's kind of strange.
>>
>>65800278
How is this better or more experimental than HS3
>>
>>65800278
Is bleepstore the best place to preview this?
>>
>>65800374
well the the quality is total shit but I'm pretty sure that's the only place to preview it.
>>
>>65800410
ok, I guess I'm finding that I have to "nudge it" literally every single minute but if I just do that then I can actually preview the whole entire thing.
>>
>>65800088
literally just waited for marcels opinion
>>
nah this is
i found this album on rym and its dank af. its like experimental synth pop with a lot of vaporwave undertones. kinda reminds me of ferraro a little bit.
https://orangemilkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/binasu
>>
>>65800566
Actually decent wtf
>>
>>65800654
>being surprised
Orange Milk is pretty good
>>
>>65800654
It doesn't touch James though.
>>
>>65800088
>orchestral memewave
>good

stop hyping your bad jokes ferraro turn off the computer
>>
>>65800805
Try to make something even half as good, then talk.
>>
>>65800851
don't get salty james
>>
>>65800851
its just some program how hard could it be
>>
>>65800865
plus composition
james is a student of classical music
>>
I like how no one even know how old he is.
it's so funny to me when we live in a hyper-connected age where secrets and obscurity no longer truly exists except on the absolute local, basement level. once you're signed to a label you're immediately going to be subject to all kinds of dirt digging.
And yet no one even knows how old James is. He could be 25 or 35 for all we know. He's like a fucking sci-fi cartoon character that's just visiting to play his weird music. I really like that.

this has nothing to do with the music at all so just ignore it
>>
>>65800851
i love ferraro/hs3 but this line of thinking is always so silly.
>>
>>65800896
no thats what I'm saying, thats also a program

at least to some extent
>>
>>65800904
he was born in november 7, 1986
29 years old. he's pretty young still
>>
MARKET CRASH

GPS
>>
>>65800948
oh okay it says so right on his facebook lol
Still, I think he's a pretty good example of an artist taking away the focus from them and placing it on their music. It takes some digging to know about his biography other than "he was in The Skaters"
>>
>>65800976
yeah, I agree
>>
>>65800976
man shut the fuck up

80% of musicians are like that, the other 20% are popular

jesus you ferraro cock riders are the fucking worst
>>
>>65800120
Dude late capitalism lmao
>>
>>65801011
sure thing buddy not like everyone and their mother uses social media to promote themselves in any way
take a pill bro lol
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.