[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post the recently added section on your itunes. judge one another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
post the recently added section on your itunes. judge one another and weed out the summerfags
>inb4 >itunes
>>
no one wants to play?
>>
>itunes
>>
File: Spongebob_at_the_window.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_at_the_window.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>65796540
hey you can't do that
>>
File: recentlyadded06192016.png (693 KB, 1544x530) Image search: [Google]
recentlyadded06192016.png
693 KB, 1544x530
I'll play

>>65796239
>summerfag
Nope. I recognize all of these, though I haven't listened to several. I like what I've heard from Thee Oh Sees, Lightning Bolt, and The Microphones, and the jazz is pretty acclaimed too. Not bad picks.
>>
I'm glad I downloaded enough to push the more embarrassing records to the fourth row.
>>
i've been redowloading a lot of albums
>>
What is the purpose of this thread? how will this detect summerfags?
>>
>>65796710
>ratm
>garbage
>not embarrassing
good call on fugazi, converge and nokturnal mortum though
>>
>>65796835
I remain unembarrassed, and less uptight than you.
>>
File: 1455004427258.jpg (395 KB, 716x1147) Image search: [Google]
1455004427258.jpg
395 KB, 716x1147
>>65796649
you seem kind of sad. i like that low and live anco album. never could get into the residents

>>65796758
nice taste. dino jr is GOAT. lydia lunch is such a cunt but she did make some cool music. i'm assuming you also like sonic youth

>>65796792
detecting summerfags isn't really the purpose of the thread. that was more just to generate discussion. seems like you mozied on over here from /metal/. good call with the cramps bathory and bolt thrower though. also lol @ the one random memphis rap tape
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.