[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1466126789084.jpg (18 KB, 237x230) Image search: [Google]
1466126789084.jpg
18 KB, 237x230
>Gonna hangout with a girl I'm I interested in
>She's obsessed with music
>She said she wants to just listen to music together
>Asks me to make a playlist
>Help
>>
I know just what you should put on it...

Music
>>
If she actually likes music, just make a playlist of random songs you think are good.
>>
UGK - Pregnant Pussy (Chopped and Screwed)
>>
Hypothermia - Del 3

Gets the ladies every time, I tell ya.
>>
If she is open minded and really just wants recc's without any preference from herself, then just put tracks you like.
obviously leave out 2deep4u stuff unless she is secretly patrician.
>>
>>65792029
How is she obsessed with music? Like, does she actually enjoy music, or does she just call herself a "music connoisseur" while only listening to popular hip hop releases?

I knew a guy like that
>>
>>65792487
She listens to all kinds and goes to shows from grunge, current alternative bands, and pop. She doesn't act like she's better than others just cause she likes things different from those in her circle.
>>
>>65792587
This could be literally anyone with a surface interest in music
>>
>>65792029
obvious choise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqOJD_TdIKY
>>
>>65792587
That gave me almost no information. What are some specific bands/musicians that she likes
>>
>>65792652
Well what if she's not?
Jesus Christ, we don't need to assume people always have some ulterior motive for something.
>>
last time i was in a similar situation we ended up taking pills and listening to messer chups
>>
>>65792709
I do to protect myself :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyi7F1yrVTc
>>
>>65792065
This you dickweed
If she just wants to hang out with you and listen to music, she's probably interested in you. Don't sweat it , act casual et cetera
>>
>>65792029

>Bored listening to viper
>Fuck it, let me listen to you'll cowards
>Comment section full of a swarm of people saying pewdiepie brought them there today

Fuck Viper is over guys.
>>
>>65792709

I didn't really read his comment as criticizing her music taste and thinking about ulterior motives, but as a criticism of your general statement.

Either way, specific bands she listens to would be helpful. Or just do what I did when someone asked me to make a playlist: pick your favorite albums, pick one to three songs from each of them, then listen to the playlist and move them around/cut them out so it'll flow better.

also wrap it in a bag, she could have herpes
>>
Pussy - Rammstein

enough said
>>
>>65792801
you'll cowards may be over, but viper's spotify is still untouched
>>
>>65792704
She likes Phantagram, Pearl Jam, Fall Out Boy, Amy Winehouse to name a few
>>
>>65792587
Then mix up some of your favorite punk, rock, alt etc. There's a couple bands that make a decent mix with some indie kinda things going on, which are: The Orwells, The Thermals and Bass Drum of Death. Test the waters with maybe older Black Keys or White Stripes or something along those lines to see if she has a taste for blues. Go pull some decent poppy stuff that isn't like just Top 40s stuff and see what kind of influenced pop she likes. Possibly like Pixies and some more out there stuff to see how she likes that These are loose recommendations, tailor the playlist for you two as you spend more time together.
Maybe it'll become something super special to your relationship. More than a playlist, how ever gay that sounds.
>>
>>65792873
you call FOB good music?
>>
Julien Baker always seems to work with normies and music listeners.
>>
>>65792873
That's not obsessed. She seems very much like an average teenager. Phantogram and Fall Out Boy are both good bands imo. Do you not come to this pretentious shithole much?

>The Unicorns - Tuff Luff
there's no way she will not like that
>Elliott Smith - Som of Sam
>Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike
>LOTS of songs by Pixies
>Primus - DMV
>DJ Screw - UGK - Pregnant Pussy

it doesn't matter if she thinks you're weird. she might find it charming you put in a joke song.
>>
>>65792029
Make her a playlist of the more catchy side of your taste, while obviously still being patrician.

Examples:
>Cymbals Eat Guitars
>Car Seat Headrest
>Tame Impala
>David Bowie

Etc, etc. it's not that hard anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.