[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a few hours im going to spill my guts to my best and only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: Cd3gRDKVAAAiIC5.jpg (81 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
Cd3gRDKVAAAiIC5.jpg
81 KB, 600x670
In a few hours im going to spill my guts to my best and only friend and hope to god she understands.
Albums for this feel?
>>
>>65791124
It really depends what she says...
>>
Death Grips Jenny Death
>>
>>65791124
90% she's gonna leave you then you no more friends
>>
>>65791193
its not a confession or anything, its already too late for that.
its more of a "im heavily depressed and on the verge of suicide" kind of thing
>>
Old Boots
New Dirt
>>
File: Musicfor18cover.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Musicfor18cover.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
If your comfortable with it report back on how it goes. Happy endings are gud
>>
311 - Down
>>
File: a1123218912_10.jpg (314 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
a1123218912_10.jpg
314 KB, 750x750
>>
pinkerton, lolol
>>
>>65791124
>spilling your guts
you fucking idiot, that's not how it works. Ask her on a date and naturally form a romantic relationship, don't just tell her you want to marry her. Jesus this is ACTUALLY how people get friendzoned, because the girl maybe likes them, but they just can't react to someone telling them a bunch of shit in such a short time.
>>
>>65792102
by spilling my guts i mean coming clean about how im really just struggling to not jump off a bridge at this point in my life.
We were hanging out today and she asked if i was okay several times throughout the day, and i said i was fine when i clearly was not.
>>
File: 1448912285714.jpg (50 KB, 367x365) Image search: [Google]
1448912285714.jpg
50 KB, 367x365
>>65792406
oh...... well i look like an asshole. Sorry m8, good luck with that man, you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>65792473
nah its fine. im past the possibility of a relationship at this point. i handled it badly and now she has a boyfriend.
im more concerned with giving her proper closure cause i cant bear lying to her while i wait for myself to implode.
>>
>>65791193
Damn...
>>
>>65792406
suicide is pretty cliche man
if you are seriously at that point do something about it, make a radical change, uplift everything i mean shit if you wanna end it what do you even have to lose? suicide just creates problems, like somebody gotta clean your stupid ass up below the bridge.. besides life is just a string of fleeting moments that you bring onto yourself, so if you're life is shitty thats really all your fault.. don't jump anon, fly
>>
File: thrillofthearts.png (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
thrillofthearts.png
11 KB, 225x225
>>65791124
>>
>>65792473
stupid piece of shit. I hate people like you. kys
>>
File: Passed inspection.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Passed inspection.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
>>65792948
Fuck, this meme is amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 325x325
here's a classic that cheers me up:
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
>>
>>65792890
on the verge of suicide. the one thing holding me back is that there are some people that would be affected by my deat.
the major change im making is taking an attempt at telling someone about this shit
>>
>>65793061

probably the best thing you can do OP, depression isn't helped by some person telling you that you're a miracle of the universe and not to waste the life you've been given. You just need someone who'll listen to you and support you.

have some MB, and I hope everything turns out well for you. It's great that you're taking this first step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLjisW2n9AM
>>
>>65791124
OP, seek professional help. There's no shame n doing it and thats your only real option to get a real solution. Even if you were to get over this episode by yourself, you only will be augmenting your chanzes of getting a second one.

Life can be fucking hard, but if you can remember a tme when you used to enjoy all those small things, I have to tell you that those times can come back.

Listen to ambient. The more emotionally ambiguous, the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldd2QgSSXP0
>>
>>65791124

Don't do it man, wait it out until she gets dumped by her boyfriend. then be there for her.
>>
>>65793135
Thanks for the rec, Ill check it out.
>>65793348
Seeking professional help is kind of difficult for me. One of the biggest problems I have is that it is very very hard for me to confide in people, especially about this shit. I dont know how Id fare with a therapist and I cant even muster the strength to tell my parent about this. This is my first step towards attempting to fix myself. I honestly dont know whatll come after this for me. Hopefully this will bring good change.
>>65793405
Theyre relationship is too perfect, too ingrained, and too longterm. I cant bet on her leaving another relationship, and I cant any longer on this shit. I need to talk to her now and I need to talk to her as a friend
>>
>>65793061
don't bother telling her, it won't change you life or emotional state

there are a few ways to get of the situation you're in:

1) Prescription drug use from a therapist for the rest of your life

2) Illegal drug use for the rest of your life

3) Single intense moment that alters your personality and mental state for a long amount of time

3 is definitely the best one. The way you can achieve this epiphany is through the following:

i) Singly heavy dose of a psychedelic
ii) Limit breaking amount of mental strain using your brain's own chemicals

ii) is the better one here because it's more personal and you'll understand what's going on better. Here are the kind of things you have to combine to fully take your brain to its limit:

a) Long term sleep deprivation (3 hours less sleep than normal every night for a week)
b) Strenuous cardio/sport exercise
c) Alcohol consumption to the point of being drunk every night
d) Being in a new environment or Training for a competition (either of these tire your brain out in the thinking/intelligence sense)

Yeah so spend a week doing these 4 things, and then probably on the 5th or 6th day you will pass out involuntarily, and then go ahead and get a good long night of sleep that day or the next one, and you should wake up feeling pretty good. It's good to hang out with friends throughout it cause getting drunk by yourself is really boring. make sure to also eat healthy and enough calories. good luck
>>
Fuck this board. Go to /r9k/ for this bullshit you faggot.
>>
>>65793796
Nigger that sounds awful and exactly like the kind of tailspin that im desperately trying to avoid
>>
>>65793840
haha ok enjoy being miserable the rest of your life. at least try the psychedelics if your too lazy for the other route
>>
>>65791229
Yeah me too

I'm buying a rope
>>
If she hasnt noticed/done anything for you to help then chances are shes not really good at being a good friend. Not that shes a bad person, she probably has her own shit that is preventing her from supporting you. This might help for a while, but i think your better off remaining open to the idea of making new friends, friend.
>>
>>65791124

Goddamn what a summer tier fagfest of a >18yo made thread.

She doesn't like you like that, chicks know within the first 5 seconds of seeing you whether or not they would ever fuck you. She wants Chads dick, not some faggot who makes mind cucked threads on a Vietnamese sword fighting cars game site.

Lower your standards and grow a pair OP.
>>
File: 1456368252449.jpg (43 KB, 495x480) Image search: [Google]
1456368252449.jpg
43 KB, 495x480
>>65795830
>calls others summer
>posts a meme compilation
(You)
>>
>>65793796
this is all good advice actually, or something like it. intense psychedelic experiences at least. Its simple: whatever you are going through doesn't have a solution, so it doesnt need to be a problem, definitely not for her, and definitely not for you. it needs to end. Just have a trip balls to get over it. reprogram your whole shit, take up an instrument, get in good shape
>>
File: 1451614505755.jpg (494 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
1451614505755.jpg
494 KB, 1024x686
lol@everyone in here getting mad that you won't be able to score

it's completely ok to have friends that are girls and not try to have sex with them, in fact it's v. healthy

you're making the right decision in talking to her.

as far as albums go: gossamer by passion pit seems pretty perfect for the situation honestly

good luck, wish you the best, and I love you
>>
>>65792890
>>65792890
Suicide is cliche? Lol. So is death for that matter. It's one of my pet peevs when someone dies. It's like be original. Not to sound like an asshole. Just never heard someone say suicide is cliche.
>>
File: TheFullOwl.jpg (449 KB, 1000x1438) Image search: [Google]
TheFullOwl.jpg
449 KB, 1000x1438
>>65791124
Here. I've had to post these too much recently.
>>
>>65791124
You've written yourself a little romantic narrative in your head where you're the main character. This is a mistake.

Confession attraction to someone is a come on. It's a step in flirting. The only time you do it outside of that is if you can't stop fixating on someone and you need to cut them out of your life, but you respect them enough to give an explanation.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.