[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me write a rap and I'll rap it on my channel. Add a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ill fuck the offer in half.png (60 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ill fuck the offer in half.png
60 KB, 900x900
help me write a rap and I'll rap it on my channel. Add a sentence or a word.
>>
can't maintain the proclaimed disdain
>>
When you were young you were the
>>
Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is
>>
Big dick nigga fucking my ass on a Sunday
My wife locks up my shriveled cock the very next monday
I don't stand up for myself because im a cuck
The only time I get down is when Tyrone wants to fuck
>>
What do you guys think about this for the beat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1_5eGfSbQ
>>
bleach bottle starboard
>>
i ran over my cock with my brother's seedoo
>>
Got some news guys. I have my very own asian working for me on producing an original beat!
>>
I fuck kittens every night and eat them alive later
>>
ayo...
AYO...
HOL UP...
WE WUZ KAINGZ N SHIET
>>
I want your cock to break through my anus and my body to see it in a mirror whenever I open my mouth
>>
The the the fuck sh-sh-sh-shhhh uh ooooooooooooh FUCK THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE FUUUUUUUUUCK SHAAAAAHHHHHH UH UH UH UH UH OOOOOOOOOOHH OOOOoooooooooo OOOOOOOOOOHH ooooohhhh ooooohhh S-S-S-S-S-S-SUCK S-S-SUUUUCK THE BLOOD S-S-SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKUUUUAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH
>>
SH-SH-SH-SH-SHIT FUCK!
>>
M-MUH-MUH-MECHANCIAL MAN GUH-GUH-GUH-G-GET SUCCED GET SUCC GET SUCC GIVE SUCC FOR NO SUCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK FUCK
SHIT FUCK
SUCC the THE FUUUUUUUUUCK
O o O O O FUUUCK SUCK THE SUCC S-S-S-S-S-S-SUCC THE FUUCK
>>
MY BODY IS YOURS
D-D-DUH-DUH-DO WATCHA PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Ka-KA-KAKAKAKAKA-KA-KA-CUM IN MY BUM

SUCC OUT THE FUCK IN THE TREE OF YOUR CORN... OH FUCK... NO GUTS GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.