[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This bitch had some nerve.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ripoff.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
ripoff.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
This bitch had some nerve.
>>
>>65779871
bump
>>
What
>>
Why what did Joni Mitchell do?
>>
Just letting everyone know I'm jacking off with the curtains open and anyone is walking by in the street can see my cock right now
>>
Mayonnaise
>>
Nah it's OK OP, had nothing to do with Joni.
>Red is the fourth studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. It was released on October 22, 2012, by Big Machine Records, as the follow-up to her third studio album, Speak Now. The album title was inspired by the "semi-toxic relationships" that Swift experienced during the process of conceiving this album, which Swift described the emotions she felt as "red emotions" due to their intense and tumultuous nature.
>>
File: boy-rolling-eyes.jpg (45 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
boy-rolling-eyes.jpg
45 KB, 196x257
>>65781663
>it's not a ripoff because Taylor Swift said so
Ok, anon.
>>
Taylor is the WOAT
>>
>>65781724
I'm pretty sure you don't "ripoff" album titles.
It's not hard to make a title.
>>
>>65781747
title, pose, subject matter of the album.

only difference is Joni's album actually stood the test of time, and that Taylor album is already forgotten.
>>
File: Otisblue.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Otisblue.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>65779871
>implying Joni didn't rip it off to begin with
>>
>>65781874
touche
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.