[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think /mu/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sunbathre.png (2 MB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
sunbathre.png
2 MB, 1920x1079
What do you think /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6dNin-p1Kg
6:08
>>
>>65779046
is he getting sponsored by the band or something? wears deafheaven shirts, deafheaven wallpaper and also mentioned liking deafheaven on occasions.
>>
He's wearing a sunbather shirt in his "I got a car" video. It came up on the recommended sidebar and I clicked to see if his videos were different. His videos have got better since 2012 I'll tell you that much.
>>
File: ree eee eee.png (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ree eee eee.png
76 KB, 600x600
they're a normie band
>>
>>65779078
Maybe he just likes them?

I doubt they'd have enough money to get pewdiepie to mention them multiple times. Youtuber meme or not he has a large audience and it would take a lot for a sponsorship desu.
>>
BROFIST
>>
I don't really like his videos but he seems like a chill dude
>>
Twitch > Youtube
>>
ATMOSHITTERS BTFO
>>
>>65779164
Ayy senpai you right
>>
um deafheaven was literally on some apple AD.anyway doesn't matter since both of them are drug addicts who spend their tour money on heroin

atleast kerry follows me on twitter :)
>>
>Shitty vocals
>>
File: evergoodenough.jpg (64 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
evergoodenough.jpg
64 KB, 960x540
>>65779046
Oh dear.

Me personally to the best of my knowledge I'm ok for now.

losing my apartment wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen

I'm not happy here any way, a lot of it is the lack of money and friends and my poor standing amongst the locals

but, I think I settled up before the eviction notice was wrote out

maybe not

I will see,

still, fyck this town, I wrote a good song, this painting is amazing,

you are all a bunch of bastards
>>
File: P1000790.jpg (36 KB, 217x289) Image search: [Google]
P1000790.jpg
36 KB, 217x289
>>65781052
https://youtu.be/dczB9U65GiQ

I've got to take to wearing a belt in case I need a weapon on stage apparently

or because the looks are improved on my jeans

but I'm not sure it works with the converse

aaaahhh

I need a new look ready for performance
>>
>>65781084
What I'm also thinking is learn to play the double bass

then I could play my composition for others to play along to

but that's the invention of time travel or the cure for cancer from V at the moment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.