[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize this is the best album of this generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 21pilots.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
21pilots.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
When did you realize this is the best album of this generation?
>>
>>65778193
Got a link? Then I could realize the fuck out of it
>>
>>65778193

twenty one pilots is fucking awful. I fuck with a few artists that are frequently mentioned on Tumblr like Halsey, Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey, and shit. But goddamn. Their songs are so shitty.
>>
>>65778193
no doubt/sublime tier
>>
>>65778193
it's shit
>>
god this board sucks so much now
>>
>>65778885
I don't care if it's ironic. Stuff like this is an eyesore to see. What's the joke? You say things you don't mean. shut up
>>
>>65778885
I hope this was aimed at the shitposting itself, not the obviously false-flagged opinion within it.

Report threads like these and move on. And if you have to post, at least have the courtesy to sage.
>>
>>65778927
what's up with the return of the word sage to this site
>>
This was the album that made me realize music takes you places I went to a bar that was playing this and proceeded to walk out of it.
>>
Thank god everyone here knows that this album is shit
>>
>>65778193
What does that cover mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzJA1xQxTCU
>>
>>65778927
sage doesn't work anymore anon-kun
>>
>>65779257
best album of all time.
>>
File: 1466296143459.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466296143459.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>
>>65778827
this. theres some ok tumblrcore but 21 pilots is not part of it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.