[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, all I can listen to is lolicore everything else sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: front.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
/mu/, all I can listen to is lolicore
everything else sounds like fag shit
what do?
>>
there is no turning back
you must become the loli
>>
>>65777047
>what do
kys
>>
how are you just now getting into lolicore in 2016 I am so confused... the phase came and went...
>>
>>65777047
slit your throat
>>
>>65777047
hang yourself
>>
i wouldnt mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssnx6KmRK6s
>>
>>65777047
>everything else sounds like fag shit
youre obviously a turbopleb and lolicore is house tier gay so youre also a retard.
>>
honestly nothing
you've found a type of music that you enjoy and that's fine. if you get bored of lolicore or feel a craving for something else, explore other kinds of music that seem interesting to you, but there's not obligation on your part to do anything if you're not inclined that way.
caring about what other people think of your taste is a losers' game.
>>
>>65778331
also if you're going to fuck a kid remember to wear gloves and a condom so they can't get your dna
>>
>>65777047
listen to some breakcore
>>
>>65777047
Now that you're full on lolicore you could go deep into those artists:

Venetian Snares
Igorrr
Alec Empire
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.