[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that any Bob Dylan release gets shat upon by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Friendly reminder that any Bob Dylan release gets shat upon by this. It has the perfect balance of all his styles.

Also, anything but >you're gonna make me lonesome
is the best track of the millennium .
>>
>>65776851
update your itunes man, it got alot of better features
>>
>>65776851
Why not You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go? I love that song
>>
>>65776851
Finally, BOC is overrated nu-male aphex twin cucks.
>>
>>65776851
New Morning is better

You have two Bob Dylan albums there so I don't think you can judge
>>
>>65776862
He'd have to update his OSX several versions first
>>
>>65776862
Not that bothered really

>>65776882
It is objectively his worst song
>>
I work with the guy that plays 12 string on Blood On The Tracks, he always tells the story lol
>>
>>65776915
Objectively his worst song? Please let this be b8, its one of his most touching tbqh
>>
>>65776902
This is an older laptop with mostly favourites that I listen to an awful lot. Have every Bob Dylan release excluding live CD's, I hate them all with a burning rage.
>>
Leave it to /mu/ to like the super emo Dylan album the most.
BoB is the best one.
>>
File: DFC Dyke.jpg (47 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
DFC Dyke.jpg
47 KB, 500x499
>>65776851
just gonna drop this album here
>>
>>65776851
I dunno man.
His lyrics aren't anywhere near as complex as albums like Highway 61 or Blonde on Blonde. There's far less abstract elements to them, it's all far more literal and straightforward. That's not a bad thing, just means that the other albums have something else to offer.

It deff. has better production than those two though, BotT has BEAUTIFUL production
>>
>>65776922
Go into work one day and pretend someone from here REALLY wants his autograph and let us know how excited he gets

>>65776930
Not b8 at all, I cannot comprehend how that disastrous track made it on there at all. To each their own either way, but it just isn't for me whatsoever!
>>
>>65776939
OP here. Will continue to reject any outlandish comments such as this without any substantial criticism/remarks made about BotT that make it worse than BoB.

>>65776952
This is much better. But I will have to refute all of this merely because no one has found the meme yet.
>>
>>65776979
man, i dig that song so hard, its one of my favorites.
but i can dig you not liking it too, but to call it his worst? you must not have heard much of his discog
>>
>>65776851
>makes a judgement on Dylan's whole discog
>has two albums
>>
File: 1464131327178.png (443 KB, 793x677) Image search: [Google]
1464131327178.png
443 KB, 793x677
someone pls find the meme so I can get on with my life

>>65777043
don't get butt blasted, friend. It's one of my favourites too, this is only whimsical humour for the sole purpose of evoking thoughtful conversation and discussion from an otherwise infallible /mu/.
>>
>>65777065
see >>65776936
>>
>>65777029
>you're a big guy now
FUCK
>>
>>65776936
>hating live CD's

>Royal Albert Hall
>Philharmonic Hall
>Rolling Thunder Revue

also, Bob tends to rework lyrics and melody in live performances, so they tend to sound new and fresh
>>
>>65777167
thank u amigo I can go take a dump now
>>
>>65777167
THERE WE GO
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 300x300
Damn OP you were so close, but pic related is the correct answer.
>>
>>65777198
best track
>Isis
Worst
>Joey
>>
Desolation row is best truck
>>
>>65777581
true, but Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands is better
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.