[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not enough time to listen to full albums >hate listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Tired-reaction-gifs.gif (513 KB, 491x339) Image search: [Google]
Tired-reaction-gifs.gif
513 KB, 491x339
>not enough time to listen to full albums
>hate listening to single songs or shuffle

what do?
>>
>>65776631
EP's
>>
Listen to sides. Side A one session, side B another? Most albums have a natural break in the middle.
>>
>>65776688
i might do this actually; do you listen that way urself?
>>
>>65776631
>tfw I actually make a conscious choice to wake up earlier than I have to and take a train that's not an express train to college just so I can listen to full albums
>>
>>65776752
I'm not that guy, but I'm like you, and extremely busy. Just do sides man. I can't often afford vinyl, but I like the way artists break it up on records sometimes. I usually go on discogs and check out where the side breaks are and just listen to those groups of songs. In a lot of ways this is a deeper way of connecting with an album, if you listen to all its parts intently.
>>
>>65776631
whats with you faggots and having to listen to full albums
>>
You could split the listening in multiple parts:
Example: if an album is 12 tracks long, listen 6 tracks, then take a break or do what you have to do, then return and listen the other 6 tracks.
Then another day you can re-listen to the full album
>>
>>65776913
Hey can you put on a trip so I can ignore everything you say as you clearly know nothing.
>>
>>65776949
ah ok, thanks for the explanation
>>
>>65776913
don't know man, I just can't bring myself to play track 6 and listen to it, I have to play the whole thing. maybe it's autism.
>>
>>65776980
You shouldn't need one for an axiom you goober.
>>
EP
>>
>>65776913
I don't remember song titles
>>
Grindcore
>>
since when is listening to music a chore that you have to divide up into segments
>>
File: What's goin on here.jpg (16 KB, 253x198) Image search: [Google]
What's goin on here.jpg
16 KB, 253x198
>>65776639
Came here to post this.
Also, singles are often released with b-side/s.
Become an EP and singles guru.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.