[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck this faggot his music is boring lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: john gaytrain.jpg (57 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
john gaytrain.jpg
57 KB, 770x770
fuck this faggot

his music is boring lmao
>>
get better taste
>>
>>65775677
dude you got him
>>
>>65775677
fuck you faggot

his music is great lmao
>>
>>65775803
>>65775884
I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and bash his skull in like a swollen melon with my huge mussels
>>
>>65775923
bring a gun with you faggot cuz he'd beat the fuck out of your fag ass. xoxo
>>
Coltrane is godly.
>>
it's past your bed time junior, no more troll threads for you tonight
>>
more like Coal Lame
>>
does anyone else hate otis redding?
>>
>>65775961
As a 6'8 male, I would beat him to death with his gayass sax then go inside his house and make sweet love to his wife (the kind of love he could never give her with his little ineffective thing) while his kids watch of cource
>>
laughing my ass off at the concept of naming a picture of a dead musician his name but replacing a syllable with gay. John gaytrain. Owned
>>
john coltrane on suicide watch
>>
>>65776036
more like you'd look at him and realize he's a black man and go hurr then look at his wife and realize she's female and go durr
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>65775677
>john gaytrain

damn, that's brutal
what's next, miles gayvis?
>>
>>65776778
oh man
>>
>>65776778
charles pingas
>>
>>65776823
can someone post the pingas cover
>>
>>65776823
herpie hancuck
>>
Marvin Gaye? More like Marvin GAY if you ask me.
>>
>It doesn't even have vocals!
>>
Bait?
>>
He'd be cooler if he rapped.
>>
>>65778308
(You) this if he's right
>>
>>65775677

(You)
>>
>>65775677
>be me
>listen to John Coltrane for years
>love many of his albums
>sees this thread
>sees filename

What was I thinking Coltrane is shit lmao
>>
thread theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZCz--kHbTs
>>
i wanted to check what all the buzz was about so checked out coltrane's most famous and revolutionary jazz classic 'giant steps' wow literal shit it's just one chord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYzYpb1MY0

l m a o coltrane more like col-lame you guys
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.