[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /mu/ ever slept with a famous musician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13
File: Lzzy Hale.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Lzzy Hale.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
Has anyone on /mu/ ever slept with a famous musician?
>>
I once masturbated to tay tay
>>
I fucked elton john in the arsehole, I mean I got fucked.
>>
I got rejected by a bass playing chick at a local concert
>>
Check these
>>
I once shove a pickle up into my asshole while browsing Lauren threads
>>
I walked Bob Dylan up on stage once
>>
I was married to Tommy Lee and Kid Rock respectively.
>>
>>65775343
What about The Grateful Dead?
>>
I saw Varg Vikernes giving a guy a blowjob behind Denny's
>>
>>65775196
My ex could play at least four chords on the guitar.
>>
I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy, but all I got was this stupid song written about me

worst sex ever
>>
File: Ck3wpxuXIAAgfML.jpg (17 KB, 211x347) Image search: [Google]
Ck3wpxuXIAAgfML.jpg
17 KB, 211x347
I fucked Zoe Camp from Drug Pizza
>>
>>65775196
blowjob from Daniel Johnston collaborator

I will not be replying to identity questions
>>
Dammit, I cant jerk off to any of these.
>>
I watched my gf fuck YG and a few of his friends
>>
>>65775196
Has anyone on /mu/ ever slept with anyone ?

I know i didn't
>>
>>65775630
Why dont all the virgins just fuck each other, I'm not just saying that because im a virgin
>>
Come on, give some good stuff so I can sleep well tonight.
>>
nah, but i did recently dance right next to francisca valenzuela at a javiera mena show.
>>
>>65775828
>quickly, Lauren got up and pulled Brandon across the bed before tying him to the handcuffs she had prepared for him
>"You've been a real naughty boy, Brandon." she said in between heavy breathes
>"And...well, it's time for someone to teach you a lesson!"
>Brandon began to panic. He was home alone and this woman was clearly crazy, and his suspicions were confirmed when she pulled out a strap on dick
>"What...what is that for?"
>Lauren just smiled and began to undress, her pale white boyish body was enhanced by the moonlight shining through the window
>As she dropped her panties, she put the strap on upon herself and slowly straddled Brandon
>"You've made things very hard for me, Brandon." she started
>Brandon quickly interrupted, "It was just a prank Lauren, jokes! Meme! I wasn't ever going to do anything to you."
>Lauren's eyes got wide, "Just a joke? Just a joke! Between you and that fucking m-misogynist 7KT," slamming her fist on the bed, "I've nearly lost my career!"
>She got close to Brandon and whispered in his ear, "Do you know what that did to me, Brandon?"
>Brandon began quietly, "No...what?"
>Lauren just smiled as she slid Brandon's baggy pants off, "It's made me very mad."
>Brandon started freaking out, "Wait, what are you going to do. Wait, wait!"
>Lauren pulled his pants to the floor and spread his cheeks
>"Just sit there, Brandon. Just sit there and think of /mu/."
>And when that she thrust into him, pushing her feminist agenda deep into his asshole
>"FUUUUCK!" Brandon screamed, "Help! Someone!"
>The last thing Brandon remembered was getting hit over the head with something heavy before he lost consciousness
>>
I fucked a girl who was on America's Got Talent (I think or one of those shows) now. And i didn't realize it until a thread about her popped up on /mu/.
>>
>>65775822
We probably would if there was a way to tell without possibly being made fun of by non virgins.
any ideas?
>>
Someone's mom on /cgl/ used to date marilyn manson, apparently he's an asshole but has a big dick.
>>
I was raped by Connor Oberst
>>
>>65776029
Lucky
>>
when i was at a mental hospital for extremely rich kids i hung out with a female pop star who was a patient there for a while

we went to the mall together and got something to eat but that was it

she was really fucking weird and i don't think there was any attraction between us
>>
>>65775493
I would call you a Cuck but it's YG
>>
I've talked to will toledo online. I wonder if we ever meet each other if we'll fuck, I feel like that might just be how furries say hi..
>>
He's such a little mouthbreather
>>
>>65776366
>>65776443
>>
>>65776213
You could at least ask her to sit on your face
>>
I just want mom's spaghetti with her
>>
>>65775196
I had 2 fingers in Alice Glass' pussy while she was stage diving. Does that count?
>>
I was that person that sucked Danny brown's dick on stage
>>
>>65776670
Join the club
>>
>>65776670
>>65776739
literally rapists
>>
>>65775416
>>65775966
>>65776670
>>65776739
Probably the only real ones in this thread.
>>
>>65776777
It was a severe case of "everyone else is doing it so you might as well".
>>
>>65776777
peer pressure desu
>>
>>65776838
>>65776884
Innie or Outie? Was she wet?
>>
>>65775314
pi digits nice get f a m
>>
>>65775196
i touched mc rides back, does that count?
>>
I patted Jacob Bannon's butt
>>
larkin grimm
>>
>>65777028
Couldn't tell.
She was wet, not excessively but yes.
>>
No word of a lie I've seen paloma faith topless
>>
most of you wont believe me, but i fucked bjork in 2005
she's fucking crazy in bed, was gr8 tbqh
>>
>>65776005
We should start a website or something for vergins
>>
>>65776777
Boys will be boys ;)
>>
>>65777326
No its not, that kind of statement doesn't make it an excuse of guys to rape.
>>
>>65777339
It weren't rape, they gave the old wizzle wazzle in the tally hazzle. That's grounds for a snog I reckon.
>>
I got dragged into a foursome with the members of Yo La Tengo.

Let's just say they explored "my little corner of the world".
>>
>>65777296
>You're posting on it.
>>
>>65777069
How was it?
>>
>>65777120
how was it
>>
File: tumblr_lxv9kf3Ll11qa934fo1_1280.jpg (209 KB, 989x980) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxv9kf3Ll11qa934fo1_1280.jpg
209 KB, 989x980
What is sex like with Michael Gira? It’s a question I’ve pondered many times, about a great many men, but the thought of sexual intercourse with Michael Gira is something I constantly return to, more so than others. Sex with Friedrich Nietzsche must have surely been terrifyingly masochistic and dangerous (not without protection, Freddy). Ingmar Bergman’s many affairs meant he was probably a great lover in bed, but he also probably cried relentlessly afterwards every time out of guilt and the lack of God’s answers for shagging. Someone like Cary Grant would have been a fantastically smooth talker, but given that he was probably gay, he would also have probably been a slight disappointment. Klaus Kinski would probably not allow you to make a single sound, in case you distract him from his task. A Marlene Dietrich would probably eat you alive and forget about you immediately. It goes on. But Michael Gira? Lord knows what that’s like. I don’t think Jarboe could bring herself to talk about it if you asked her, it was probably too terrifying, or maybe even non-existent. After many hours pondering (because what better things do I have to do than ponder how Michael Gira tackles penetration?), I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Gira is either entirely asexual and has always been that way, or he’s a complete fucking jackhammer. I can imagine him hating sex like he hates absolutely everything. On the other hand perhaps he only hates everything because he does not get enough sex. If it’s the latter than he’s probably incredibly frustrated in bed anyway, and it leads to 300mph machine-gun fucking. Does he even have a mattress? Is it just a metal or concrete slab? I doubt Michael Gira has a memory foam mattress. There’s probably a bunch of metal chains hanging around for sado-masochistic stuff, and also love poems to Jarboe and some hot waitress in a place he frequents, although I suppose Michael Gira probably only eats goat intestines.
>>
>>65777339
Sticking a finger or two where they don't belong is a boys prank, not "rape".
>>
File: andymorin1.jpg (186 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
andymorin1.jpg
186 KB, 600x400
>>65777608
What is sex like with Andy? It’s a question I’ve pondered many times, about a great many men, but the thought of sexual intercourse with Andy is something I constantly return to, more so than others. Sex with Friedrich Nietzsche must have surely been terrifyingly masochistic and dangerous (not without protection, Freddy). Ingmar Bergman’s many affairs meant he was probably a great lover in bed, but he also probably cried relentlessly afterwards every time out of guilt and the lack of God’s answers for shagging. Someone like Cary Grant would have been a fantastically smooth talker, but given that he was probably gay, he would also have probably been a slight disappointment. Klaus Kinski would probably not allow you to make a single sound, in case you distract him from his task. A Marlene Dietrich would probably eat you alive and forget about you immediately. It goes on.
But Flatlander? Lord knows what that’s like. I don’t think furbies could bring themselves to talk about it if you asked them, it was probably too terrifying. After many hours pondering (because what better things do I have to do than ponder how Andy Morin tackles penetration?), I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Morin is either entirely asexual and has always been that way, or he’s a complete fucking jackhammer. I can imagine him hating sex like he hates absolutely everything. On the other hand perhaps he only hates everything because he does not get enough sex. If it’s the latter than he’s probably incredibly frustrated in bed anyway, and it leads to 300mph machine-gun fucking. Does he even have a mattress? Is it just a metal or concrete slab? I doubt Andy has a memory foam mattress. There’s probably a bunch of metal chains hanging around for sado-masochistic stuff, and also love poems to furbies and some hot waitress from a Chinese restaurant he frequents, although I suppose Andy probably only eats goat intestines.
>>
I've slept with Aurora
>>
>>65775431
sick reference
>>
"Panda Bear was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Noah, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Fields, Panda Bear once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda Bear performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations."
>>
>>65775196
>Has anyone on /mu/ ever slept with a person?
>>
>>65779150
"No"
>>
Don't mind me but I have slept with a girl who naked body looks exactly like Nicole Kidmans, not a musician though but I imagine it's similar to a shorter Taylor Swift. >>65777777
>>
>>65778947
>Panda Bear once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".

Believe you there until you said this part. That story came from Nico, as in from the banana album however still pretty disappointed that Panda isn't a real White Supremacist :(
>>
>>65778947
Eew, that's some disgusting pasta.
>>
>>65778947
Didn't change elektra records you fucking idiot.
>>
>>65775196
Not quite but I've had sex with Anthony Fantano. He had done some weird shit with his pubes. Like he was trying to make them into a mohawk or something. It was alright but I think he was crying afterwards.
>>
>>65779256
relax
>>65779265
i honestly believe this
>>
Micheal Gira raped me.
>>
>>65777339
She didn't say anything about it? They didn't have consent in the first place but, she didn't resist, which, I'm not saying is grounds but, calling it rape is a bit far, especially so because of the lack of resistance from her. Also, at worst, that's severe sexual misconduct. I'm also hoping this is bait and I just fell for it because Jesus you made an oversimplification if there is one.
>>
>>65776670

Not gonna lie, I wish I could.
>>
>>65777608

excellent copypasta
>>
>>65777336
>>65780666

P.S. Refer to
>>65777028
She at least didn't dislike it. I'm going to restate. That may not be appropriate in the first place but, she did not resist or tell anyone to stop, ergo there is no real legal problem here. And also once again, the charge would not be rape if there were a legal problem. The definition of rape is penetration of the vagina with a penis unwantedly. Sexual misconduct is somewhere between harassment and rape depending on how bad it is.
P.P.S The Devil never lies.
>>
I will give you some history about why I am sharing the story about Thomas Sayers Ellis’s abusive behavior now. I didn’t always stand up for myself. Rape is a loaded word. No man wants to be a rapist. It implies cowardice as well as violence. It undermines the sexual power and magnetism that every man would like to have. No woman wants to be known as a rape victim, either. I want to be known for my strength, intelligence, and talent. Not known as a victim. My story with Michael Gira is an absolute tragedy that I have kept secret for too long. I am only speaking of it now because after being accused of “lynching” Thomas, I cannot ethically keep Michael’s secret any longer. He’s a white guy, and his crime was far worse than what Thomas did to me or Margaret.

Michael Gira and I had a beautiful, fruitful collaboration on my album Parplar. He was my record label boss and producer. He was my beloved, trusted mentor, really my guru. I lived in his house with him and his wife Siobhan and I babysat their daughter frequently in between working on new songs and incorporating Michael’s valuable input. I loved him more than I have loved just about anyone, but I did not want to have sex with him, and I made that very clear over and over. In the spring of 2008, on the night that we finished recording Parplar at Trout Recordings with Bryce Goggin, we went out to eat at a steakhouse. My friend Johnny Dido was our waiter. We were with Michael’s friends and they were drinking heavily and encouraging me to keep up with them. I’m a pretty lightweight drinker. At the end of the night it became obvious that I was too drunk to drive home, too drunk to even walk straight. Michael invited me to stay with his friends. They said they had a bed for me and that Michael would sleep on the floor. I trusted them and agreed.
>>
>>65780892

At the apartment of Michael’s friends, I crawled into bed without changing my clothes or brushing my teeth. I just passed out. A little later Michael woke me up coughing. He had bad asthma, and sleeping on the floor in the dust was aggravating it. I told him, slurred, half asleep, that he could sleep in the bed, just not to touch me. A little bit later I woke up with his penis inside me, no condom. As I opened my eyes, he said, “Uh, this doesn’t feel right.” and he pulled out.

The next morning, Michael begged me not to tell his wife about what happened. I drove home, numb. Then I took my bike around the block and got hit by a car, injuring my hip. That day I wrote one of my best songs, “The Butcher, or Without a Body or a Numb and Useless Mind.” It was the last song I would be able to write for a few years. I spent the next 6 months in a suicidal depression. Michael would call frequently to talk about the progress on my record and to talk dirty to me. He would tell me he loved me and that he would leave his wife for me. I would refuse to talk dirty to him and try to bring the conversation back to business. When we met, the interactions were often sexually charged and I would squirm out of them as best I could. We never had sex again although he tried over and over, making me absolutely miserable. Mastering the record with Fred Kevorkian was particularly difficult. Michael took the opportunity to kiss me in the elevator, and I complied because I really, really, really wanted to be a successful musician. He’d often say to me, “I’m gonna make you a star, Larkin. You can trust me.”
>>
i slept with carly rae jepsen
>>
>>65780892
>>65780911

I stuck with this pattern for a long time, through my record release and the tours (with Michael!!) supporting it, but when it came time to write a new record, I found my creativity was totally blocked. I told Michael that he had had sex with me against my will and that I didn’t feel safe with him any more. He then dropped me from Young God Records.

Many people have assumed, over the years, that Michael and I had a love affair, and in a way, for a time, maybe we did. But I never consented to having sex with him. I wouldn’t have wanted to ruin such an important opportunity that way. Technically, he raped me. It took me a long time to admit that to myself. Years. Michael Gira, my producer, raped me and dumped me from his label when I confronted him about it, needing to feel safe.

What happened was awful, but as a prison abolitionist, an anarchist, and a nice person I didn’t want to destroy his whole life with a rape charge. Looking back, he didn’t think twice about destroying mine.
>>
>>65775921
la musica de javiera mena es bien mala
>>
I fucked the keyboard player of Cradle of Filth after showing her around Seattle. After the show we went to a party then she came to my place and we had a drunken one night stand. I wish I could remember more details about that night.
>>
>>65775196
I winked at Joanna Newsom as she looked at me (was on the front row) mid performance. She gave me a disturbed look back. #Winning
>>
>>65781143
The current one?
>>
>>65777078
>>65780549
How edgy (as well as unfunny).
>>
>>65781180
It was 2009 I think. I don't know if she still plays with them
>>
apparently my mom "shared a kiss" with steve perry in the 70s when she worked for some magazine. take that as you will...
>>
I had a ons with 18 years old Rihanna and i'm not even kidding
>>
My good friend fucked coolio.

She drove up to my house one morning and was dropped off by coolio.
She said she met him at a bar and fucked him.
>>
>>65775630
Yeah I have about 9 kills and I'm just of age for this website.

Are you guys even trying?
>>
>>65781330
yeah, but what year was that?
>>
>>65781343
>Lying on the internet
>>
>>65780957
tu vieja es mala
>>
File: riri.png (231 KB, 578x487) Image search: [Google]
riri.png
231 KB, 578x487
>>65781321
alright i guess i should provide some proof

ri send me this pic way back in 06
we got to know each other at a shitty club in nyc (cgbd or something like that)
i have no contact with her since 07
>>
>>65781625
oops wrong pic wait a sec
>>
>>65775314
That Handsome Devil is GOAT
>>
>>65775322
I was about to post something similar.
>>
i literally know a girl who is fucking Bieber right now.

He flew her out to LA
>>
based god fucked my bitch amirite
>>
File: ay.png (387 KB, 745x550) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
387 KB, 745x550
>>65781625
there you go
>>
i had sex with marina's boobs in a lucid dream once ama
>>
>>65775435
>Drug Pizza.

That is a really cringey band name.
>>
>>65781343
>Are you guys even trying ?
not really actually, i'm lazy and shy
>>
i know a girl that was pretty close with mike davis of seacats
>>
Janis Joplin blew me on an unmade bed at a hotel in New York
>>
>>65781881
just the boobs?

>>65781906
literally who
>>
File: NickDrake11.jpg (166 KB, 506x690) Image search: [Google]
NickDrake11.jpg
166 KB, 506x690
All I had was a shovel and determination, but let's just say that Nick isn't a virgin anymore.
>>
>>65781914
i came on her face if that counts
>>
>tfw no gfoty
>>
>>65781919
Fuck he was pretty handsome, i feel so bad for this guy
>>
I fucked a pretty well known opera singer from Vietnam. Dead serious.
>>
>>65781914
small band from washington,i thought maybe at least someone itt would know them
>>
>>65781955

>Vietnam has opera

Well I learned something new today
>>
>>65781955
post a pic
>>
i pegged ringo in a tub
>>
>>65775948
Did this really happen?
>>
kitty pryde sent me nudes on tumblr, srs
>>
my grandma was in a shortish relationship with one of the guys from status quo
that's as close as it gets
>>
I hugged Sage Francis once
>>
Yes, I have posted on here before how I had sex with Claire (aka Grimes) back in 2007 when I was a freshman at McGill. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't but whatever. I don't really want to relive it again so check the archive if you're interested.
>>
>>65782360
Lmfao all the Grimesfag you're gonna trigger with something as vague as "search the archive" for sex with Grimes. Good one, man. Link to (fake) story or GTFO.
>>
File: Varg Aw Stahp.gif (313 KB, 291x200) Image search: [Google]
Varg Aw Stahp.gif
313 KB, 291x200
>>65775406
>>
>>65782553
http://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S61892487
>>
File: charli-marina.jpg (52 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
charli-marina.jpg
52 KB, 630x420
Threesome with pic related
>>
>>65782820
i had that dream too, shame i woke up before i got to do charli's bum
>>
>>65782820
I would die if that could happen. Although, I would rather just have Marina. She's much more attractive.
>>
I've never slept with anyone before, so no.
>>
>>65782954
Same boat, my friend.
>>
>>65782943
nah
>>
>>65783019
>>65782954
Keep it that way, it's overrated
>>
>>65777364
Damn...
>>
>>65783084
Yeah, never seemed worth the drama to me.
>>
>>65780911
>“I’m gonna make you a star, Larkin. You can trust me.”

I just don't hear it.
>>
>>65782777

Link down for me right now ugh, trips make this so promising.
>>
>>65775343
I'm an NYU film school graduate, SUCKA!
>>
>>65775431
I love you for this
>>
>>65776670
alice glass looks like tweety bird's failed abortion
>>
my friend banged mike fuentes from pierce the veil in like 2009
>>
>>65781343
wow bro cool tell us more
>>
my cousin fucked lilly allen. he is a prick tho
>>
>>65777539
Pretty good

I was 16 and I've probably wanked to that mental image more than anything ever
>>
>>65775389
Pamela Anderson?
>>
>>65780935
Stop posting Larkin's bullshit rape claim. Consensual sex and regretting it is not rape.
>>
>>65776213
Demi?
>>
>>65775196
I fucked someone famous in music. I didn't sleep with them.
>>
>>65785598
>bullshit
Oh were you there?
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (519 KB, 761x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
519 KB, 761x1000
My friend fucked her if she counts. Before Basterds though
>>
>>65784466

Doubt it
>>
>>65786110
lol
>>
fucked rose melberg once
>>
>>65786170

Story?
>>
>>65786110
Obviously not. I came to that conclusion after hearing both sides of the story.
>>
Famous, no. I screwed the lead singer of whoever opened for Gary Numan during the Chicago date of Numan's Exile North America Tour back in 1998.

She was hot, though. It was surprising that she was interested in me, because I was a pretty normal-looking indie rock-type dude at that time, and she was a full-on industrial goth/rivethead chick. She just zeroed in on me for whatever reason. That actually happened a lot in college in the Nineties.

My friend was "Mister Music" and he knew Chris Connelly pretty well, so Chris invited us to the after-party thing. It was nice. Then I got laid.
>>
>>65786170

shit,I fell in love with her because of that movie
>>
>>65775453
jad fair obv
>>
>>65777608
What's the source of this copypasta?
>>
>>65781911
timestamp yourself plz. just being old enough that this is plausible is enough

(unless the joke is that you're cocaine)
>>
>>65781951

would you feel less bad for him if he were ugly?
>>
>>65775921
>>65781463

7-0 perrooo!
>>
A famous singer had me round his house and got his dick out
>>
I've masturbated one at least a few hundred times, and in fact I sleep with him every night ;)
>>
>>65782360
jesus I actually remember reading that
>>
Never fucked any, but I made out with Christina Aguilera about 20 years ago.
>>
>ywn have sex with another musician
Feels weird man.
>>
>>65788918
most people would. should they? probably. ugly people generally suck
>>
File: P1000656a.jpg (29 KB, 210x203) Image search: [Google]
P1000656a.jpg
29 KB, 210x203
I play guitar does anyone want a shag?
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.