[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wrote this real quick was wondering if anyone can help make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Just wrote this real quick was wondering if anyone can help make it a little better.

take a break from your day to day
Acknowledge the fact you sold your soul to a corporation just to get paid
Lost yourself and fear insubordination scared of incarceration
Already locked up in that head of yours cured by meditation
Third eye, see reality, see the sky beauty lies not just deep inside but realize you don't have to conform to an elaborate disguise no longer victimized be free to individualize.
It started at birth, even worse in first, elementary, brainwashed and stole our worth, stole our creativity replaced by insecurities and vanity shattered our energy woke up realized we can have it back
>>
Changed it a little bit.

Take a break from your day to play
Ironically locked up in that head of yours, cured by meditation.Third eye, see reality, see the sky beauty lies not just deep inside but realize you don't have to conform to an elaborate disguise, no longer victimized be free to individualize, let your energy soar and your soul will materialize.
It started at birth, even worse in first, elementary, brainwashed and stole our worth, stole our creativity replaced by insecurities and vanity shattered our energy woke up realized we can have it back
>>
A little more.

Ironically locked up in that head of yours, cured by meditation.Third eye, see reality, see the sky beauty lies not just deep inside but realize you don't have to conform to an elaborate disguise, no longer victimized be free to individualize, let your energy soar and your soul will materialize.
It started at birth, even worse in first, elementary, brainwashed and stole our worth, stole our creativity replaced by insecurities and vanity shattered our energy woke up realized we can have it back. Break the chains that bind us, unite and rally for a cause that reminds us, morality and values define us, speak up because silence is the problem elitists and corruption
>>
It started at birth, even worse in first, elementary, brainwashed and stole our worth, stole our creativity replaced by insecurities and vanity shattered our energy woke up realized we can have it back. Break the chains that bind us, unite and rally for a cause that reminds us, morality and values define us, speak up because silence is the quantum, with a world full of corruption your lack of action is a problem
>>
what do you hope to accomplish with this?
the rhymes are so excessive.
>>
The lyrics have a good flow to them.
Nice message but it's been said a thousand times before.
>>
this type of shit is why the heat death of the universe can't come soon enough.
>>
>>65775464
Nothing really I guess I was just trying to express my thoughts a little and put them down in writing . I thought it was kind of good I mean, its better than nothing, right? Lol
>>
>>65775651
It's alright, but overly abstract and it converts themes that we've all heard many times before
>>
>>65775651
wrong.
no words are better than a rehash of every "conscious" rapper's first verse.
>>
>>65775651
Hey man here's a tip: fuck public feedback. Just keep creating and do what feels right to you. Ask for opinions from people you respect but tossing your work out to randoms will not bring anything positive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.