[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this and tegen and sara in general? I think pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
thoughts on this and tegen and sara in general?
I think pic related and the con are great albums
>>
how'd you like the new one? I only heard the first few songs and I only really liked the single Boyfriend
>>
>>65772235
I heard some songs, but not the hole thing and it was quite good, way more synth poppy but good nonetheless
>>
i like their older stuff, newer stuff is too poppy
>>
hell yea i listen to the con regularly
>>
I think a better question is
>tegan
or
>sara
>>
>>65772385
ez, sara
>>
They're definitely one of my favorite bands ever even if the new stuff isn't my favorite. Breakin it down now

>Under Feet Like Ours
6/10
>This Business of Art
7/10
>If It Was You
10/10
>So Jealous
10/10
>The Con
10/10
>Sainthood
10/10
>Heartthrob
8/10
>Love You to Death
7/10

I feel weird giving LYtD the same score as TBoA since I like that one better but it doesn't have to make since. Anyone else seeing them on this tour?
>>
>>65772466
sense*
>>
>>65772385
i want tegan to peg me tbhfamigo
>>
>>65772385
Tegan

>>65772514
kek
>>
great album
>>
Probably the last album of theirs that blew me away. Solid shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.