[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I allowed to listen to hip-hop if i'm white but don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1-white-rapper-show.jpg (43 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1-white-rapper-show.jpg
43 KB, 490x490
Am I allowed to listen to hip-hop if i'm white but don't have any black friends or acquaintances?
>>
>>65772170
Absolutely not you culture-less fuck

You disgust me
>>
no kys fucking hypocrite
>>
>>65772181
>>65772251
What if I also have no white friends or acquaintances (or any friends or acquaintances at all).
>>
yes, do what you want. you can even be 100% racist and still listen to hip hop, it's not written in the law that you must meet certain criteria to listen to hip hop.
>>
>>65772304
I'm rolling the dice with you but go for it desu

Also >>65772332
>>
>>65772332
It has nothing to do with written law but if you don't have any black friends you're a bigot
>>
>>65772405
I have no black friends and have no intention of deliberately being friends with a black person and I'm not a bigot
>>
>>65772405
What if he lives in a country where there are not Black people, or even White people?
>>
If you listen to hip hop without any black friends you might end up in gang violence with no tough niggas by yo side.

In which case you should probably get some black friends whitebread
>>
>>65772170
Sure but keep your opinions to yourself
>>
If black people who don't have any white friends or acquaintances can form heavy metal or punk rock bands, then yes, you may listen to hip hop if you're white and don't have any black friends or acquaintances. I see no problem here.
>>
Just listen to alt pop you'll have a much better time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.