[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I genuinely thought that this album was called "In An Aeroplane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
I genuinely thought that this album was called "In An Aeroplane Over The Sea" this entire time. I only just now realized that it's "In THE Aeroplane Over The Sea"

holy fuck
>>
DAMN...
>>
>>65771908
have you not seen the acronynym ITAOTS thrown around and not IAAOTS
>>
>>65771908
http://www.vice.com/read/the-berensteain-bears-conspiracy-theory-that-has-convinced-the-internet-there-are-parallel-universes
>>
sucks either way
>>
>>65771908
is THE aeroplane supposed to be heaven?
>>
>>65772609
i always imagined it as a WWII fighter jet or something
>>
>>65771908
IT'S A DRUM
>>
>>65772700
that makes more sense actually
>>
>>65772749
i just sort of got that impression from the line

>and one day we will die
>and our ashes will fly
>from the aeroplane over the sea

the mental imagery i get from that is of Anne Frank's ashes being thrown from a WWII era aircraft or something
>>
>>65771908
>writes fancfic about anne frank
>makes great album
how.
>>
File: audiophile.png (41 KB, 1142x515) Image search: [Google]
audiophile.png
41 KB, 1142x515
>not "In The Aeroplane Over The Sky"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.