[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Rammstein? >inb4 pretentious and egdy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466287992789[1].jpg (34 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1466287992789[1].jpg
34 KB, 720x576
What does /mu/ think of Rammstein?
>inb4 pretentious and egdy
I guess they are edgy in the sense that they ususally use themes that only few others would use (like cannibalism, homosexuality viewed as a deviant lifestyle in society,etc.).
But honestly seeing how everything is becoming either a nightclub song, or some heavily synthesized melanchonic bullshit, I praise Rammstein, they put a lot of thought in the lyrics, their music videos are not just there for the sake of it, but usually go hand in hand with the music and almost tell a short story
>>
>>65769487
I passed by a metal thread the other day and someone posted them and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about them.
>>
>>65769487
First band I seriously listened to

I don't listen to them much anymore but they always hold a place in my heart
>>
>>65769487
Their first album until Rosenrot are great. They keep doing the same synth-hard rock shit over and over again.
>>
I used to love them. Although I don't listen to them anymore nowadays, there are lots of tracks I still consider very solid.

I'd buy the XXI vinyl box set in a wink if it wasn't so expensive.
>>
They were one of the first bands that i really got into so they are special for me, also i think that they have a very solid way of making their music and the lyrics feel more poethic than other bands, luckly i'll see them live next month
>>
>>65769487
solid band, fun as hell
>>
>>65769487
Only good for singles

>Amerika
>Ich Will
>Du Haust
>etc
>>
>>65769487
>But honestly seeing how everything is becoming either a nightclub song, or some heavily synthesized melanchonic bullshit
>>
>>65769487
>I guess they are edgy in the sense that they ususally use themes that only few others would use
>only few others
>everything is becoming either a nightclub song, or some heavily synthesized melanchonic bullshit
damn...
>>
Homoerotic.
>>
>>65769487
New song, but the lyrics contain the names of several of their other songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMzJsIn5W_w
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.