[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Varg throwing rocks against a post in the na
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: varg.jpg (56 KB, 567x604) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
56 KB, 567x604
>it's a Varg throwing rocks against a post in the name of self defence episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0
>>
i want to go visit him but it seems impossible without getting fucking killed
>>
i love this man
>>
here in america we just use guns to defend our homes
>>65764301
I doubt he'd kill you, he's only ever done that once before
>>
>>65764356

same
>>
File: Life is cruel..png (895 KB, 838x432) Image search: [Google]
Life is cruel..png
895 KB, 838x432
>>65764301
>>
>Those slow-mo shots
Damn...
>>
>>65764301
It'll be fine, just don't threaten to kill him first
>>
File: 1361503869753s.jpg (34 KB, 375x361) Image search: [Google]
1361503869753s.jpg
34 KB, 375x361
>Varg will never split your head open with a rock
>>
>>65764256
Kinda the epitome of a bitter manchild, huh?
>>
>>65764360
Evidently he also killed a gay man he bumped into on the street because he was gay. Not sure if that really happened though.
>>
>>65764750
No, that was Faust.
It's funny how that's overlooked more than Varg, probably because he kept his mouth shut once he got out of prison, and seems to be on a straighter path in life now.
>>
>>65764256
This is what happens when you become completely wrapped up in political narratives, kids.
>>
>>65764797
Varg's back on tha straight n narrow. He jus tryna defend Evropa from them inferior races is all.
>>
so the best he could come up with for fending off a swat team is to literally throw rocks at them
brilliant
>>
>>65764693
>>65764832
>>65764855
>>>/reddit/
>>
Guy is pretty insane, especially with all the political race shit he blabbers on about. At least he's hopefully just keeping to himself in the woods
>>
>>65764975
>political race shit

How is he wrong? Europe is slowly being invaded
>>
File: zachshoes2.jpg (40 KB, 378x624) Image search: [Google]
zachshoes2.jpg
40 KB, 378x624
>>65764855
lol this
honestly i feel like varg would be chill as fuck if he wasn't so race jaded

his music still dope tho
>>
>>65764847
To be fair, other than being just a little bit completely mental, Varg's not been that bad since he got out of prison. He's stayed mostly on the right side of the law, except for that incident to do with terrorism a few years back, but that didn't come to anything anyway.
>>
>>65764360
>Defend
More like shoot them up
>>
File: 182818258215812812.png (90 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
182818258215812812.png
90 KB, 253x253
>Varg will never achieve DSEV levels of greatness again
>he will never even reach Fallen levels of goodness again
>will waste away the rest of his days ranting about the Jews and making shitty bedroom ambient
>>
>>65765010
Not anon, but there are shreds of truth in his positions on diversity/multiculturalism; however, he often betrays the grains of truth when he laces them with paranoid, ideological nonsense that usually comes in the form of "its the Jooz"
>>
>>65765010
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>65764301
>i want to go visit him
By the board game, it'd be a similar experience I think
>>
>>65765156
But it is the jews.
>>
>>65765265
take your meds
>>
>>65765265
Lol

Look, Jews tend to find themselves in powerful positions, because generally speaking, they're industrious, they value education, and they're financially savvy (moreso than your average gentile). And people in powerful positions tend to abuse it. It's also worth noting that apparently Ashkenazi Jews test 1 tier higher on IQ than than the rest of the population.

All of these things are going to account for extremely disproportionate power in the world -- it's nothing metaphysical, it's just the way things are.

Varg is just a bitter person who spent 35 years in a cell, immersing himself in political bullshit, becoming completely depersonalized in the process. And he came out with a half-cocked idea that Jews are behind everything that's wrong with the world.

Btw, before you label me the JIDF, just know that I think the U.S. should drop Israel like the sack of shit they are.
>>
>>65764256
And when the cops come a knockin' you say that they fell onto a broken lamp.

Repeatedly.
>>
>>65765235
>t.rasheed
>>
>>65766062
>t. cleetus
Seriously, go back to your cancerous shithole
>>
>>65765557
>>65764855

Varg'll be fine.

European cops are fucking pussies compared to American cops. Can't even stop a few brown rapists.
>>
>>65765518
>It's also worth noting that apparently Ashkenazi Jews test 1 tier higher on IQ than than the rest of the population.
It's well known that Jews spread false information about their IQs. Jews control the media and banks because of jewish cronyism, not merit.
>>
>>65766318
>Jews control the media and banks because of jewish cronyism, not merit.
[Credible cation needed]
>>
>>65766318
>it's well known
Lol. In what circles is it "well known"? I think I may have a suspicion, but go ahead.

>because of Jewish cronyism
There's certainly an element of this, but I believe it's mostly predicated on the things that I previously mentioned.
>>
This is great. Why did he even feel the need to make this video? Varg is still a nutcase but his youtube channel is a joy to watch.
>>
>>65764622
>Varg will never split your hard rock open with atmospheric black metal
>>
>>65765093
damn
>>
>>65765557
He never said anything of the kind. Euronymous did fall into a lamp made of glass, and later a window, which accounted for his 60+ stabwounds. Varg did not stab him for 60+ times, lol. Euronymous attacked Varg and they fought. Euronymous ended up dead. It was self-defense.
>>
Say what you want, that was a pretty hard throw with a decent-sized rock. It's perfectly possible to learn how to be accurate with a throw like that. He is very right in saying it's a good form of defense in its sheer brutality. Whatever that shit hits on a person, it's gonna do some real damage.
>>
>>65764301
As long as you don't plan to shoot a video of you raping him in the woods you'll be fine
>>
I want to BLACK his daughter. She is the ultimate prize for BLACKING
>>
>>65765064
To be fair, different countries have different views on race than us. We shouldn't act like we're right on this just because we had the civil rights movement showed us how shit WE were being to people of color, and act like every other nation should follow suit.
>>
>>65766908
You know varg will literally kill you right?
It'll be like Hulk Hogan coming after you with an assault rifle.
>>
>>65764256
from noise "metal" to tinfoil headed insanity
>>
File: Vargaughter.jpg (43 KB, 537x589) Image search: [Google]
Vargaughter.jpg
43 KB, 537x589
Reminder that Varg's daughter litterally looks like a tiny varg.
It's like banging your friend's sister and realizing she is literally your friend with tits, there is no way to forget that once you realize it.
>>
>>65767812
that's not vargs daughter
>>
How is he insane? ok he might be a little too much sometimes, but generally he proposes a much better way of life than most of degenerate faggots will ever live.
>>
>>65767812
Too old
>>
>>65764256

Dude wants to play a game of rock, paper, shotgun
>>
I think the idea of this video wasn't to show how to defend your home from every conceivable threat, because let's face it: a rock isn't going to do shit against modern body Armour (plate carriers etc).
I think it's more to be a step in the right direction, and to remind people that legal self defense is important, especially in cuck countries where you can't get guns.
>>
>>65767812
you know they aren't related right?
>>
>>65767876
desu i think a lot of it is to do with how unintentionally funny his videos are, with the slow-motion shots and the pictures of himself in armour and the general nerdiness of it all
just everything about his channel is unintentionally funny and lacking in self-awareness/self-consciousness in the most adorable way, and it's amplified by his background.
>>
who do you think would win in a fight? Varg or Michael Gira?
>>
>>65769103
hmm
can varg throw a rock at gira faster than gira can rape him?
>>
>>65764256
>yfw that looks like his daughter but it's actually his wife
>>
>>65769103
Gira is like 70 years old, Varg is about 40
>>
>>65767812
that meme isnt funny anymore, everyone knows thats not her.
>>
>>65769074
I'm just gonna say that I he's not what many people think, and through his videos I've seen true things no matter how amateur his videos might be
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.