[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do the teenagers of /mu/ feel about this list?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (103 KB, 523x914) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
103 KB, 523x914
How do the teenagers of /mu/ feel about this list?
>>
>>65758168
all of the albums he liked are really good

but so are a lot of the ones he didn't like

But I'm not a teenager so I guess I shouldn't be posting in this
>>
he's right about the bottom half

which of the ones on the top are worth checking out?
>>
Scruggo is always right unless I disagree with him now and then.
>>
>shit nobody has heard off in "likes"
>popular releases in "dislikes"

typical of him desu
>>
>>65758168
wow, he's spot on about the bottom half
>>
>>65758168
Oranssi Pazuzu and Khun Marin were alright. Disliked Andy Stott and the albums on the bottom.
>>
Pablo and AMSP are worth the hype tho
>>
>>65758199
definitely Andy Stott
need to listen to the rest
>>65758219
newfag
>>
>>65758168
boldfaure what do you get out of posting stuff like this, i mean honestly this seems like a waste of time
why don't you spend your time making music, or if you already have a few projects, work on them some more? that's infinitely better than wasting your time on 4chan
>>
>>65758254
it's true
it's been his m.o. forever
>>
Gnod is pretty good
>>
>>65758290
You're implying that no one else on /mu/ is creative aside from me.
>>
>>65758254
Andy Stott's latest album was way subpar m8
>>
>>65758350
not saying it's his best album, but you'd have to be a prude to say it isn't a good album

New Romantic and Selfish are both great
>>
>>65758168
Hes always right.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.