[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could he be the Michael Gira of Hip Hop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: earlyman.jpg (143 KB, 1187x1498) Image search: [Google]
earlyman.jpg
143 KB, 1187x1498
Could he be the Michael Gira of Hip Hop?
>>
how many women has he raped?
>>
>>65757823
0, just like Mikey.
>>
>>65757915
Huh? Are we talking about the same Michael here? The singer DID rape Larkin...
>>
>>65757807
you mean disappear for decades and reemerge better than ever?

>>65757937
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>65757965
Well I'm more referring to

>sludgy experimental production, (Solace, I Don't Like Shit) that he for the most part does by himself
>Messing with imperfect sounds
>Use of disparaging lyrics
>Admitted room for growth

shit like that.
>>
>>65758223

yikes
>>
>>65757915
Reminder that there's a 92% chance he did rape her
>>
>>65758268
And 100% chance the mentally ill slut made this all up just like before.
>>
>>65758298
>And 100% chance the mentally ill slut made this all up just like before.
There's is only and 8% chance of that, sorry.
>>
>>65757807
meaning a rapist, right?
>>
>>65758320
>is on tumblr in the computer lab instead of in high school statistics class
>>
>>65757807
Let's wait 20 years and see if he's still relevant.
>>
>>65757807
he is so fucking ugly lmao
>>
>>65758367
Wow Swansfags will pretty much resort to any ad hominem when confronted with cognitive dissonance
>>
>>65758268
>>65758320
that's not how statistics work ya dingus
>>
>>65758468
Why not?
>>
>>65758486
you're applying an average across a population to an individual with a specific and different situation (specifically that the person who made the accusation has a history of false accusations and mental illness.)
>>
>>65758432
>>65758486
>cognitive dissonance

kek

As a sjw shitstain you sure know a lot about it, don't you? Now look up some statistics about percentage of blacks that end up as criminals.

As a statistics guy you'll definitely admit that the chances Earl is already at least a murderer are so high we shouldn't even talk about this absolutely awful person here.
>>
>>65758539
>you're applying an average across a population to an individual
So?
>specific and different situation
Oh do you know her?
>(specifically that the person who made the accusation has a history of false accusations and mental illness.)
And Gira doesn't have a history of mental illness?
>>65758600
>As a statistics guy you'll definitely admit that the chances Earl is already at least a murderer are so high we shouldn't even talk about this absolutely awful person here.
I agree
>>
>>65758622
You're my greatest ally, statistics master!
>>
>>65758656
Thanks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.