[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1466246934592[1].png (331 KB, 480x584) Image search: [Google]
1466246934592[1].png
331 KB, 480x584
Music for this feel?
>>
File: R-137858-1119202765.jpg.jpg (63 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
R-137858-1119202765.jpg.jpg
63 KB, 500x476
>>
The Edsels - Rama Dama Ding Dong
>>
Karma Police - Radiohead
Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was - Radiohead
My Iron Lung - Radiohead
>>
>>65753396
what the fuck, i expected this to be fake

and yet these cucks will still rally for more muslims in their country
>>
>>65753421
Racist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMv_XPmvfQ

exactly my reaction to the album
>>
>>65753421
>being an islamophobe

senpai...
>>
>that short response
At least they recognized it

http://pitchfork.com/news/66182-radiohead-respond-to-istanbul-attack/
>>
>>65753454
Brb deleting Radiohead from my music library. I don't listen to music made by racists.
>>
who gives a fuck, degenerates get mad over anything
>>
>>65753932
Racist
>>
>>65753421
Are you fucking retarded? There are the moderate muslims and the extremist muslims I mean its 2016, come on.
>>
>>65753454
>Our hearts go out to those attacked tonight at Velvet IndieGround in Istanbul
>Velvet IndieGround
>>
>>65753427
This is Islamaphobic propaganda -- they were actually just Slayer fans...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
>>
>>65753416
underrated
>>
>>65753964
>implying that ones who attacked were extremists.
> implying moderate muslims dont support this kind of acts.
you are really full of shit
>>
>>65754185
Racist
>>
>>65754185
They were extremists
there are barely any moderate muslims left in this shithole of a country now tho
>>
>>65754185
>>>/pol/
>>
>>65753964

"""moderate""" muslims are the ones who only identify as muslim out of tradition or otherwise family inheritance - they don't actively practice the teachings of islam besides perhaps wearing a headthing (again out of tradition and culture rather than religious belief)
>>
>>65754285
thats the only argument you have?
i mean, i dont even need to visit pol to get to the conlcusion that the majority of the muslims are brain dead scums, you just need to see the news (like the one we are discussing)
>>
Bump for Allah
>>
HEY GUYS IM GOING TO PEACEFULLY BEAT YOU BECAUSE ITS HARAM TO DRINK BEER BUT BEATING PEOPLE IS TOTALLY COOL CAUSE THIS IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION
>>
>>65754285
The majority of the Muslim world believes that Sharia Law should be public policy, so that should tell you all you need to know about how truly "moderate" the Muslim world is. And you should probably do a quick Google search for violent excerpts from the book that they live and die by, before you lambaste any more people for being intolerant bigots.

>pol
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>65755439
>>65755469
Racists
>>
>>65753421
and yet people attacked in this video are likely muslim as well

how do /pol/tards deal when muslims attack muslims?
>>
>>65753466
Mudslime isn't a race
>>
>>65755546
Racist
>>
>>65755492
I know you're being a smartass, but it's funny that people actually use this argument when someone criticizes Islam.

I loathe Trump, but it really triggers me when liberal dipshits call him a racist for marginalizing Muslims and Mexicans (race: lol)
>>
>>65755469
The majority of the Muslim world lives under the tyranny of Islamists and are kept in poverty and lack education, so of course they do their master's bidding. Even if this statistic isn't pulled out of your ass, what exactly does that tell you? That impoverished people are easily manipulated by corrupt leaders and your solution is to hurt Muslim people even more? lmao

Yes, the Koran has shitty passages. Perhaps you ought to read the Torah or a the Bible though, dude. Would you have denied Jewish refugees during WW2 because the Torah says some nasty thing?
>>
>>65755585

>unironically implying that the bible calls people to violent hatred in the same way that the koran does

How to tell you've read neither
>>
>>65755554
Yeah, there's definitely no racist element there m8, which is why Trump is also proposing a wall to block Canadians and wants to ban immigration of white people from Europe. But nah, it's about """nationality""" and """religion""" (not that these are any better to discriminate based).
>>
Muslim here. The most embarassing part of this incident was the fact that they were unironically listening to Radiohead. Cringe.
>>
>>65755616
>"""
>m8

back 2 tumblr
>>
>>65755616
10 million illegal immigrants didn't come from canada

It's not a race or religion thing, it's a law abiding thing. The fact that the people breaking immigration laws are mexican is irrelevant in all aspects besides the physical location of the wall
>>
>>65755616
>wall to block Canadians and wants to ban immigration of white people from Europe
what? this is the first time i've heard this. and even if it were true, all he wants is to stop illegal immigration.
>BUT DAS RACIST
fuck you fucking faggot.
>>
>>65755646

wow homophobic much? stop posting
>>
File: shitposting on moo.jpg (34 KB, 539x405) Image search: [Google]
shitposting on moo.jpg
34 KB, 539x405
>>65755585
Bible: Turn the other cheek, let ye who has not sinned cast the first stone, forgive them father for they know not what they do.

Quran: KILL THEM AND SLAUGHTER THE INFIDEL ALSO RAPE UNDERAGE CHILDREN ALAAALHALHLHALAHAHLALHALAAHLH
>>
>>65755661
no
>>
>>65755604
Funny, 'cause I've read both and own both. How much of either book have you read?

http://biblehub.com/luke/19-27.htm
>>
>>65755674

Do you know what a parable is?
I'm used to people taking the bible out of context but this has to be the worst I've ever seen
>>
>>65755646
Clearly you've missed the point here. He's not building a wall on the Canadian border because Canada is a white country.
>>
>>65755585
>lives under the tyranny of Islamists
This is a totally speculative approach to the FACT that even in more moderate Muslim nations, the majority support Sharia Law -- around 75% of Egypt, in fact. Instead of pulling incredulity out of your ads, look it the fuck up.

>impoverished people are easily manipulated by corrupt leaders
I didn't say otherwise, nor is this incompatible with my concerns. Nice attempt at moving he goalposts though.

>hurt Muslims even more
Wat

>the Bible and the Torah have shitty passages
Again, not incompatible with my concerns, and I think it's safe to say that if you did a side-by-side comparison, Islam would win the intolerance Olympics.

>would you have denied Jewish refugees
You're so utterly full of shit, it's actually embarrassing.
>>
>>65755585
can you please define an Islamist?
>>
>>65755692
no, he's not building a wall on the canadian border because it's a white country, he's not building a wall because the illegal immigration from canada isn't as bad as mexico's.
>>
>>65755669
>>65755604
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/inj/long.html
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/int/long.html
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/gay/long.htm
>>
>>65755616
WHAT IS "FALSE EQUIVALENCES"!

Does he marginalize people based on Religion and Country of origin, yes, but I question how much is predicated on racism, and how much is simply the fact that he's an opportunistic douche who's willing to capitalize on peoples prejudicial tendencies.

It's people like you who are the reason that I'm embarrassed to call myself a liberal these days
>>
>>65755733

Show me the part in the new testament where it says everyone who sins should be hunted down and executed
>>
>>65755733
You know jesus never actually said anything about gay people.
Also Christians follow the new testament, all of that jew shit you posted is in the old testament
>>
>>65755696
>75% of Egyptians support Sharia Law
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.

>Nice attempt at moving he goalposts though.
That was my first post.

>Wat
Clearly you are intolerant of Muslims. Clearly you are a Trump supporter (le cuck!). Harshly cracking down on Muslims in America and creating more tension in the Middle East is definitely not gonna create more radicals, oh no.

>Again, not incompatible with my concerns, and I think it's safe to say that if you did a side-by-side comparison, Islam would win the intolerance Olympics.
Who gives a shit, they all have bad messages in them. Do you also compare Hitler and Stalin to see which one was worse so we can declare one of them the "good guys?" If you're against Islam because "look at the Koran!," then you ought to be anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-Moron and much else. Can we deport Christians from America too? We could start with Trump.

>You're so utterly full of shit, it's actually embarrassing.
Answer the question mate.
>>
>>65755711
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Islamist
>>
>>65755860
>creating more tension in the Middle East is definitely not gonna create more radicals, oh no.

>islam is a religion of peace
>don't make them mad or they'll blow you up

Pick one
>>
>>65755800
This is true. Most of the bigotry that comes from Christianity is just based on nebulous exegesis; nevertheless, the portion of the Bible that is Christ's words accounts for about 2 hours, so people are naturally gonna go off the grid a bit.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (783 KB, 900x622) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
783 KB, 900x622
>>65753396
>expecting everyone to go to stone age for a MONTH just because your religion is gay
islam needs to be banned in all countries today for the next 1000 years. make it illegal.

SUCK A DICK ALLAH IM GONNA FUCK YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU EVEN GET CLOSE TO MY IPHONE YOU CANT STOP MUSIC BITCH
>>
>>65755906
White people and their oppression are the only reason Islamic terrorist attacks happen. Muslims do not get any chance to show that they're peaceful people because racist Trump supporters like you will always criticize them no matter what they do.
>>
>>65755932

I literally cannot tell if this is bait or not
You sound exactly like a shitposter now, but the worst part is there are people who actually unironically believe what you say

Are you suggesting that ISIS only happened because of white oppression?
>>
>>65755616
Lemme know when canadian drug dealers and illegal migrants come in in large numbers and when buddhist terrorists go on shooting sprees.
>>
>>65755906
You're acting like Muslims are the only people who have ever fought back against their oppressors or that harshly punishing already disadvantaged groups doesn't push people to the brink.

Do you have any knowledge of world history or is it just ~different~ when brown people do it?
>>
>>65755932
>Muslims do not get any chance to show that they're peaceful people
yes they do, stopping terrorism today is always an option. but instead they support violence, beat up women for showing their hair and are full barbarians who dont care about people´s lives or about murdering someones wife or son.

As long as you got radical islam based terrorists active and moderate muslims supporting radicals its a death cult and you should never trust them

First they murder their own people then europeans and now striked in your nightclubs. You´re not safe coz they dont give you a chance.
>>
>>65755860
>calling bullshit
Call bullshit all you want, it doesn't make it untrue. Although I realize this is the intellectually dishonest approach to debate that SJW's prefer. Stay ignorant, m8.

>that was my first post
You're not making any sense

>clearly intolerant of Muslims
Yep
>clearly a Trump supporter
Nope. And I believe that banning muslims would only increase terrorism, due to the fact that we already have 3 million Muslim citizens, and we all know what happens when some Muslims feel like their stupid religion is under attack.

>who gives a shit
You're not too bright, are you? If you have a religion that is more intrinsically violent and intolerant than others, naturally it's going to produce more violence and intolerance.

I'm not saying that ANY religion is "one of the good guys", I hate them all... but I hate some a tad more than others.
>>
>>65755977

The immigrants in germany rape women because of white oppression?
>>
>>65755995
Yes, it's because of the german white supremacist system and rape culture, obviously.
>>
>>65755953
You sound like a shitposter from /pol/ m8, goes both ways.

Not the guy you're responding to, and it's not exclusively the fault of "white people," but what exactly have the states done other than meddle in the Middle East, install despots and give rebels weapons? What do you think happens in a world where 99% of the wealth is given to 1% of people, majority of which reside in western countries. You make this a racial thing because that's easier and lazier than considering and external conditions that contribute to this kind of thing.
>>
>>65755969
Honest question: would you give a shit to learn that an illegal Canadian was living in your neighbourhood?
>>
>>65755995
Yes, because clearly I just said every individual act of violence committed by a person of colour is actually the fault of you. It's a good thing you have reading comprehension on your side.
>>
>>65755953
ISIS is just the consequences of white people and their islamophobia on a very large level. It's thousands of Muslims who saw white people's oppression and decided to fight against it. Their actions are obviously horrible and I do not support them in any way, but it's true that white people are the reason ISIS was created.
>>
>>65756040

Illegal citizen period. Race is irrelevant.
>>
>>65756040
If I knew for sure he was there illegaly,I would be concerned.
>>
>>65756072

So that's why they're at war with other brown countries and occasionally do some propaganda that gets sent out to white people?
>>
>>65756072
This is not totally untrue; however, I think that Muslims and their bleeding-heart counterparts are more concerned with tossing around terms like Islamaphobia and excusing their utter intolerance, than actually debating their text on a point-for-point basis.
>>
>>65756097
>brown countries
Stopped reading there, go back to /pol/. Fucking racist.
>>
>>65756072
You know if you really want to go the "whitey caused ISIS" you should at least say it's because of the post-colonial borders that did not take the local nations and ethnicities into account.
ISIS is much more concerned by Israel and the unification of their geographic zone than they are by "white islamophobia".
>>
>>65756120
>ISIS is much more concerned by Israel
why haven't they attacked Israel yet?
Why hasn't Iran attacked Israel yet?
>>
>>65756136
Because you don't want to piss off the USA until you know you can deal with the whole of NATO.
>>
>>65756136
Iran because they actually know stuff about diplomacy and know they would get USA'd instantly if they did.
ISIS because they can't do it yet. And they probably won't unless things really turn into their favor. So far the chaos cause by ISIS is conter-productive in that regard.
>>
>>65756112

Do you want me to call syria a white country? How else am I meant to describe it, when you yourself are quick to label white people?
>>
>>65756120
>ISIS is much more concerned by Israel and the unification of their geographic zone than they are by "white islamophobia"
This

They often list US support for Israel as the #1 reason for their anti-American sentiments.

Here's an intesting article on why terrorism began to spread.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2005/01/13/the-truth-about-terrorism/
>>
>>65756177
You don't get it,, there is a huge ethnic variety in the middle east.
But all white people are the same.
>>
>>65756177
Just call it a country. We're all part of one race, the human race.
>>
>>65755987
I'm calling bullshit because I'd love for you to show me that "75% of Egyptians" support "Sharia law." I'm not going to search the echo chambers at Stormfront to see which racist pulled this out of their ass.

>You're not making any sense
This isn't very difficult. The reply you replied to was my first post in this thread.

>Nope. And I believe that banning muslims would only increase terrorism, due to the fact that we already have 3 million Muslim citizens, and we all know what happens when some Muslims feel like their stupid religion is under attack.
Well, at least we agree on that.

>If you have a religion that is more intrinsically violent and intolerant than others, naturally it's going to produce more violence and intolerance.
My point is that is this the actual religion, or is this the result of impoverished, uneducated, oppressed people living under tyrants? I think Islam has terrible messages in the Koran and I think, in an ideal world, religion would itself phase out, but extreme measures or shunning an entire people is not going to help a very complicated situation. That's why I get annoyed when people like you make such sweeping statements about Muslims and spread this kind of hatred. Muslims pose an immediate threat to you, imagined or not, Christians can be violent against Muslims (see Bosnia), Jews can be violent against Muslims (see Palestine), Buddhists can be violent against Christians (see Burma). If you're going to condemn all Muslims because of the Koran, you ought to do the same for all religions and religious texts (cause even the New Testament says shitty things). If you're going to point to public opinion in Iran, sure, let's point to public opinion in a Christian country like Russia and talk about their human rights violations or the violence and corruption there.
>>
>>65756078
>>65756084
Why? What threat does an "illegal" Canadian pose that a "legal" one does not?
>>
>>65756007
europe didnt have a real rape problem before taking in the refugees okay
islam is the root of all evil
>>
File: BBF.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
BBF.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25gLTUwtlY
>Then man are coming in there with bottles and that dashing chairs about you're gonna fuck up the 'ting u get me. It's like wait til u get outside yeah like even furthermore meet man on another day init, this is a party mans tryna make p's yeah mans tryna get a little, dance a little while with a girl and that and you're all fighting throwin chairs 'nd that it's not really the one you get me? But obviously thats cool innit you get me thats cool now. Same.
>>
>>65756206
feeling concerned =/= feeling threatened.
Not to mention that an illegal migrant emmigrates outside of the legal channels for a good reason.
It's not as if these were mexican or canadian refugees.
>>
>>65756072
I think this is a simplified way of looking at things. America and the west spent a lot of time meddling in the middle east, installing despots, making shady deals, giving rebels weapons. They helped keep the middle east in turmoil and they helped keep the average person's quality of living in the shitter. Is it really a surprise when rebels get a hold of some of that weaponry and use that to attack who they consider the "oppressor," and is it a surprise when people who have lived in destitute their entire life because the states installed a dictator here or there or gave this rebel group ammunition or backed this rich prince for financial gain ultimately end up buying into the propaganda that their "liberators" shout? It's sort of like looking at the shit show in Africa and pretending that colonialism had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>65756248
I hope you're from the UK because I just reported your post to the police for hate speech.
>>
>>65756248
Screencapped
>>
>>65756232
What is your concern then? Stop evading the question.

What "good reason" is this? I'm assuming you mean crime. Are you suggesting that ALL illegal immigrants are involved in crime, or that is the only reason this happens?
>>
>>65756248
>mod deletes this post
>keeps this /pol/ thread open

fuck you mods
>>
>>65755624
>Muslim here
Go fuck a goat, Ahmed.
>>
>>65756349
Leave your mom out of this, anon.
>>
>>65756298
Post it
>>
>>65756206

The threat is they don't pay taxes yet still use services that taxes pay for, therefore contributing to the issues in the economy

>>65756194
That doesn't cut it when my point is ISIS is attacking non-white people moreso than whites. You can't ignore race, it's an objective data analysis. To say otherwise says you care more about feelings than facts.
>>
>>65756318
Running away fro myour country is something you do when something is threatening you there. If it is because you are in danger due to things you have nothing to do with but found yourself caught into then you are a refugee,which is quite different. IF yo uare running away from the justice I think you can agree there is a problem. There is very little reason for an economic migrant to leave his country illegally.

>What is your concern then?
Wouldn't you be concerned if someone conducted illegal activities on the other side of the role? Stop pretending you don't see how that could be seen as an issue. Even if the illegal migrant has not caused any problem his presence itself can become a problem because it might cause police interventions, etc.
I am a selfish dick and I don't particularly want a partyvan to show up under my window because a neighbour isn't allowed to be there.
>>
>>65756380
It's just a guy saying nigger in all caps
>>
>>65755624
Your post is an embarrassment.
>>
>>65756197
>I'm calling bullshit because I'd love for you to show me that "75% of Egyptians" support "Sharia law."
>liberals in a fucking nutshell
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
>stormfront

You should be ashamed that I have to hold your hand on this, widdle babby.

>The reply you replied to was my first post in this thread
Oh, you mean the well-constructed argument that consisted of "/pol/"? Lol

>sweeping statements about Muslims
Cite a single one that you feel is inaccurate. Do I recognize that the vast majority of the Muslim population do not commit violent acts? Yes. Do I acknowledge the fact that only about 1%, -- according to intelligence reports -- are involved in some type of jihadist activity? Yes; however, you're obviously more concerned with sanctimonious, moral posturing than debating my actual points, so I realize that thsee acknowledgements may come as a surprise to you.

The rest of your feeble diatribe is merely attempting to compare Islam with other intolerant religions, so I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make other than "heeey, you're Islamaphobic because you're singling out Muslims" -- which I don't believe is totally unfair, given the current state of affairs.
>>
>>65756192
>here is a huge ethnic variety in the middle east.
Prove it.

>>65756318
>Are you suggesting that ALL illegal immigrants are involved in crime,
Are you really this retarded?
ALL illegal immigrants are INHERENTLY involved in crime as they BROKE THE LAW by entering the country ILLEGALLY. There are legal means of immigrating and they chose not to use them out of pure selfish indulgence. You should not be enabling that.
>>
>>65756421
>Prove it.
Mate, I was kidding and spouting the usual "defender of the dindu" argument.
There used to be variety in these places but now it's not that pronounced anymore.
>>
>>65756391
Nice taqqiya, Cleetus.
>>
File: trumpSpin.webm (396 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trumpSpin.webm
396 KB, 400x400
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY
>>
File: islam general.png (263 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
islam general.png
263 KB, 627x663
>all of this religion of peace talk

quick post the meme chart
>>
>>65756497
They interviewed 1.6 billion muslims? OMG, must've been hard.
>>
religious people are the worst
>>
>>65756533

According to your logic every poll ever is invalid conjecture
Does it not occur to you that people dedicate their life to developing accurate algorithms for approximating results based on a smaller sample size?
>>
File: 1465731904280.png (114 KB, 948x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465731904280.png
114 KB, 948x1200
>this fucking thread
>>
>>65756385
>The threat is they don't pay taxes yet still use services that taxes pay for, therefore contributing to the issues in the economy
Do you feel the same way about legal homeless people? The disabled? They don't pay taxes either. What do we do with them?

> If it is because you are in danger due to things you have nothing to do with but found yourself caught into then you are a refugee,which is quite different.
Are you suggesting that there is no government corruption, poverty or crime problems in Mexico? Or are you suggesting that there's literally no reason an immigrant wouldn't take do legal process:

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/why-don%E2%80%99t-they-just-get-line

>Wouldn't you be concerned if someone conducted illegal activities on the other side of the role?
No, I wouldn't be concerned if an "illegal" was living in my neighbourhood. Truthfully, I likely wouldn't have a clue if they were illegal or not. I don't associate crime with immigration status.

>his presence itself can become a problem because it might cause police interventions
So, now the issue is that the "police" might investigate? I think the police have better things to do.

>I am a selfish dick and I don't particularly want a partyvan to show up under my window because a neighbour isn't allowed to be there
What?
>>
>>65756570
>I don't associate crime with immigration status.

So you literally ignore the objective laws of the land
well done
>>
>>65753421
>2016
>still saying cuck
>>
Jesus, when did /mu/ get taken over by nu-males?
>>
>>65756497
>Wife should obey husband
Not that spooky as an American That's typical non-cucked thinking
>Sharia should rule
Depends on how strictly they interpret sharia, and how much it should rule

The others are awful obviously, but my point is more that infographics alone NEVER include enough information. You can't draw a firm enough conclusion from the picture alone.

>>65756552
They do, but polling is often garbage. Most political polling in America is complete shit. If you fuckers just linked studies instead of pictures or articles about studies, you wouldn't be open to that kind of criticism. Pew's reliable, but still.
>>
>>65756601

Image literally includes a link to the study
>pew's reliable
What are you complaining about then?
>>
File: 1455970106796.jpg (6 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
1455970106796.jpg
6 KB, 250x159
>>65756592
they have always been here t b h

this election cycle has stirred alot of people up, including ones that never get involved in this shit

ive just come back to /mu/ for the first time in like a year and theres so many threads that belong on /pol/, its fucking crazy
>>
>>65756552
If those stats are accurate, then why aren't there Islamic terrorist attacks in the US every week? I mean, there are over 2.5 million muslims living in the US currently.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x462
the fact that anyone tries to defend Islam as an ideaology is so fucking retarded
>>
>>65756421
Did you pirate any music today, m8? 'Cause you are INHERENTLY involved in crime.

>pure selfish indulgence
haha, what?
>>
>>65756570
>I wouldn't be concerned if somebody next door was conducting some illegal business
Keep lying to yourself. If you knew your neighbour was selling weapons or drugs you would at least mind. Havins someone next to you who is an illegal migrant might not be as direct a problem but it may still cause some issues.

>I think the police have better things to do.
I can now confirm that you have never actually been in that situation because I have seen people in some neighbouring bloc being sent back to Mali or Lybia. Or maybe the american police really doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>65756533
>>65756633
it's worth noting that that image didn't come from pew research, it's an infograph made by a /pol/tard. it's an extrapolation from a study and obviously worthless.
>>
File: lgbt-gadsden-flag-450x300.png (26 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-gadsden-flag-450x300.png
26 KB, 450x300
>>65756634
gays are getting pissed off with all of the libcucks defending this shit

im sure this flag would trigger the sjw statists
>>
>>65756633
Please keep n mind that it doesn't imply that those ratios are intact in all muslim sup-populations

If X percent of global muslims think something, that in no way implys that same percent of American muslims believe the same thing, America muslims are such a ridiculously tiny portion of the global population that they would barely make a dent in those stats
>>
File: 1454491406487.png (103 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
1454491406487.png
103 KB, 600x506
>>65756661
theres a more detailed one somewhere but i cant find it atm

its buried under too many memes
>>
ISIS is doing exactly what Muhammad did
>>
>>65756633

Going by that graph, there are at least 300M "regular" muslims that don't endorse those beliefs that make up the other circles

It's not too difficult to assume that a vast majority of the muslims who leave the middle east and come to the west are from that segment of the graph
>>
>>65756636

Why did they come to america? Beacuse they wanted to and they believe they're above the law
That's selfish indulgence
>>
>>65756730
>It's not too difficult to assume that a vast majority of the muslims who leave the middle east and come to the west are from that segment of the graph

Then why do /pol/tards and trumplets insist on taking their anger out on those American Muslims?
>>
>>65756616
>Image literally includes a link to the study
But you included the image which makes accessing the study harder than just copy-pasting the link.

The image presents information and omits information in such a way that what you get out of it is based partially on your preconceived notions of Islam, that is to say, not entirely on the data. The survey is strong enough that you don't have to do this.

Infographics or graphs in general always tell you the general "what" instead of the specifics and the way, but the latter two are more important. Prioritizing them over analysis, methodology and discussion of details is intellectually irresponsible, and allows people who will never go beyond the infographic to believe they're educated on a topic that they know next to nothing about.

Infographics are the Lawrence Krauss books of data analysis.
>>
File: 1466265280058.jpg (228 KB, 1192x956) Image search: [Google]
1466265280058.jpg
228 KB, 1192x956
>>65756633
the stats don't ask about terrorism dipshit
>>
>>65756730
you'd be surprised what the silent majority of muslims actually support in the west

i think the latest figure was that 51% of muslims in the UK believed that homosexuality should be illegal
>>
>>65756763

They're not, though
They're taking their anger out on the muslims from the middle east that they don't want to come to america - hence the ban on muslim immigration and not an exile of currently residing muslims
>>
>>65756777
>i think the latest figure was that 51% of muslims in the UK believed that homosexuality should be illegal

I'm sure christian statistics are somewhat similar. If the question was that homosexuality deserved death and the results were still 50%, it'd be cause for concern.
>>
>>65756581
So you literally follow the "objective laws" of your land and don't find any of them to be unreasonable? You are a model citizen, then.

>>65756637
>If you knew your neighbour was selling weapons or drugs you would at least mind.
Sure I would. But now we're reaching retarded levels here. My neighbour might download movies, which is a criminal activity, they might even smoke pot. That's also criminal. Maybe they jay walk, or maybe they don't recycle. All of these things are not even close to comparable as "selling guns."

>it may still cause some issues.
I still haven't heard what these issues are, other than comparing any crime to gun/drug trafficking.

>I can now confirm that you have never actually been in that situation because I have seen people in some neighbouring bloc being sent back to Mali or Lybia. Or maybe the american police really doesn't give a fuck.
You've seen it, how does that contradict what I've said? I think the police have better things to do. I'm not even American, and I'm surprised you're so invested in Mexican immigration as a non-American.
>>
>>65756773
show me a single statistic that proves that Muslims approve of or even simply tolerate homosexuality
>>
>>65756805
>So you literally follow the "objective laws" of your land and don't find any of them to be unreasonable? You are a model citizen, then.

It's called not being a commie leftist who wants to throw the world into anarchy because muh 1%
>>
>>65756781
>and not an exile of currently residing muslims

Are you implying they wouldn't support it if they had the chance? One of the posters ITT already talked about how he'd like to burn all muslims alive (in that deleted post).
>>
>>65756677
Yeah man, gays everywhere are denouncing "le SJWs" and have embraced the homophobic Trump community.
>>
File: orlando shooting cuck edition.png (648 KB, 2154x1554) Image search: [Google]
orlando shooting cuck edition.png
648 KB, 2154x1554
i wish i saved all of the cuck compilations, there were too many of them when all of this was going down
>>
>>65756697
epic
>>
>>65756830
No, they are libertarians like all logical irreligious educated people gay or straight
>>
>>65756794
>I'm sure christian statistics are somewhat similar.

nope
>>
>>65756826

I will outright state it
In the current political climate, I do not support a mass exile of muslims living in the country

Before you trip me up on a technicality, this stance would be different if they suddenly all teamed up and tried to overthrow the country into sharia law by force or whatever
>>
>>65756817
Are you stupid? Take the percentage of muslims that disagree with homosexuality, and subtract that number from 100.
>>
>>65756794
>I'm sure christian statistics are somewhat similar

probably in regards to marriage but certainly not outlawing it
>>
>>65756794
>muh christianity is just as bad
why does every leftist use this non argument?
criticising Islam isn't lauding Christianity
>>
>>65756777
>>65756794
This.

I also wonder what percentage of Trump supporters oppose homosexuality.
>>
>>65756878
Actually it would be at least a little lower because you'd have a percentage of people who don't care.
>>
>>65756830
>homophobic Trump community

i feel like these posts are made just to be purposely laughed out
>>
>>65756881
They are trying to make the opposition look bad because they can't actually defend anything, all they can do is trying to make the person they disagree with look bad.
>>
>>65756817
I'm not defending Islam, I'm attacking how you present your data. I have no reason to defend Islam. The problem is that you're putting your opinions on Islam above your desire to present data in a good way.

I said that the survey is strong enough, but you still can't see me as anyone but some Islam apologist.
>>
>>65756820
Do you torrent? Have you ever watched an unauthorized video on youtube?

>anarchy
kek
>>
>>65756830
What about trump is homophobic? Quantifiable objective evidence.

>>65756881
I'm not suggesting christianity is just as bad. It's well known that the bible deems homosexuality a sin (though it also states it's not our job to judge or punish it, so many christians take a 'love the person not the sin' approach - but even that's taken as homophobia since it's not a blind support for homosexuality)

My point is that citing disapproval of homosexuality is not a good argument against muslims since there are plenty of non-muslim citizens who also disagree with it (even if in a place like the UK they've long lost that argument). If you were citing VIOLENT disapproval of homosexuality, it would be an argument.
>>
File: islamhomosexuality.png (25 KB, 292x794) Image search: [Google]
islamhomosexuality.png
25 KB, 292x794
>>65756878
yeah it's looking great for Islam
>>
File: Trumpcest.jpg (80 KB, 468x401) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcest.jpg
80 KB, 468x401
>>65756909
The Trump community supports incest more than they support homosexuality, to be quite honest famalam.
>>
i fucking leave /pol/ just to get away from all of the shitposting, and come here to more of it

pure insanity
>>
>>65756936
Believing homosexuality is immoral =/= supporting killing of homosexuals
>>
File: statists btfo.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
statists btfo.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>65756951
wheres your proofs?

i hope this isnt based on your feels anon
>>
>>65756969
to be fair, you can clearly see the deer house of parliment on that photo
>>
>>65753421
its the women, they want the muzlem men to dominate them
>>
>>65755492
>>65754261
>>65753945

Islam is not a race motherfucker. I live in Turkey and I had it with this Western tolerance shit. Stop trying to label any criticism against Islam as racist or Islamophobia. It's dangerous and it's threatening my very existence. STFU about things you didn't experience and deal with your own shit because you're not helping anyone.
>>
>>65756967
you're giving Muslims too much credit if you think they're capable of that sort of nuance
>>
>>65756969
>Rednecks are known to be fond of incest and inbreeding
>Trump makes incestuous statement
>Rednecks support Trump
>>
>>65756996
you have just internalized the islamophobia
>>
File: 1465411184916.jpg (47 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1465411184916.jpg
47 KB, 426x426
>mfw the left will eventually eat itself
>>
>it's a "westerners defend le religion of peace when leftists in turkey acknowledge it as a barbaric and regressive cult" episode
>>
>>65757002
Lol. This

If they were given their way, and Sharia Law was recognized around the world as THE law, they'd be killin faggots left and right.
>>
>>65757002
How many muslims have you met, anon? I grew up in a muslim household, though I'm an atheist myself.
>>
File: 1462192243438.jpg (58 KB, 506x552) Image search: [Google]
1462192243438.jpg
58 KB, 506x552
>>65756936
>data from all countries except Niger

because they are too busy pumping out kids and being stricken with famine to deal with this shit

its going through one of the worst famines in history and the country looks like a chicken drumstick
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>65756136
>why havent these countries without nukes attacked a country with nukes and backing from the US
>>
>>65757018
>the left
They don't even have any leftist principle.
The sort of people who go ahead and say "refugees welcome, make islamophobial illegal" and other islam apologists barely have any political agenda other than opposing whatever it is that "the Man" is doing
>>
>>65757020
>It's a "people on the internet think they're clever for realizing something George W Bush said was stupid" episode

Jesus Christ I'm sick of so many people who come to the same conclusion as me being fucking retards.
>>
>>65753425
>>65753438
>>65753964
You're all either newfags, incredibly naive, or both. If you don't think the average Muslim supports these acts you're fucking retarded. Also, Islam is not a race you dumb motherfuckers.
>>
>>65757009
oh so its based on your feels again and no data?

geez

cmon now

>>65757018
this is the natural progression, its fucking fantastic to watch it happen over the last few years
>>
>>65756868
>libertarians
wew

>>65756909
Yeah, Trump supporters are totally not bigots!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1KYJRzyys

>>65756929
http://www.glaad.org/trump
>>
>>65757062
>If you think the average Muslim supports these acts you're fucking retarded.

FTFY
>>
>>65757068
Can you not tell when someone's joking?
>>
>>65756552
This IS invalid conjecture. Most Islamic countries are completely under hegemony by oppressive government and oppressive militia. Furthermore, most people are illiterate. Even people who read the Quran, can read and speak it, but not understand. In some countries, women are forbidden from reading at all, much less interact with men (due to social and political reasons, never religious). How they managed to interview pretty much ~600 million women is beyond me.

This is entirely made up and propaganda. Furthermore, none of their work is consistent. Go look at Pewforum's work. This is not how science and statistics works. There is no real method or procedure. I can't BELIEVE people actually defend this nonsense.
>>
>>65757082
Its literally impossible to not support Gary Johnson if you are educated on the candidates/issues and think logically rather than emotionally
>>
ITT:
subtle baiters
non-subtle baiters
posters taking the bait
posters ironically taking the bait
>>
>>65757014

I didn't do shit, they're forcing their belief down my throat and I'm resisting.

Again, stop talking about Islamophobia if you haven't lived in a country with Muslim majority.

What you're doing is suppressing the voices of reason in the Muslim world, you're actually worse than extremists because you're preventing anyone to speak about what is wrong in Islam & how to fix it.
>>
>>65757082
>Yeah, Trump supporters are totally not bigots!

Yeah, Bernie supporters are totally not bigots!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo
>>
>>65757111
basically, another day at the office for /mu/
>>
File: 1459044491712.png (331 KB, 886x612) Image search: [Google]
1459044491712.png
331 KB, 886x612
I didn't realise I shared a board with this many lefties that are unironically defending a faith that still openly believes in barbaric medieval practices
>>
File: stirner's whack a spook.jpg (33 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
stirner's whack a spook.jpg
33 KB, 480x400
>>65757108
>think logically
>>
>>65757082
>http://www.glaad.org/trump

Trump has said he's personally against gay marriage but it should be up to the states to decide. It doesn't matter what his personal opinion is if he respects the legal process. If you don't understand this, you shouldn't be voting for anyone.
>>
>>65757108
Libertarianism does not produce the conditions necessary for its own reproduction
>>
>>65757113
>taking any "internalized X" remark seriously
don't take the b8 m8
and keep fighting the good fight
make Turkey great again
>>
>>65757111
CUCCCC
>>
>tfw people calling others racist even though Muslims aren't a race
>>
>>65757153
>Muslims aren't a race
They're one of the 5 American races: black, white, Mexican, Asian and Muslim.
>>
File: Anti-Libertarian-Arguments.jpg (104 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Libertarian-Arguments.jpg
104 KB, 960x626
>>65757124
>posting cartoons
>>
>>65757062
I'm a Canadian that grew up in a Muslim neighbourhood, I have many Muslim friends. I would say the majority of them have very moderate views. Some have backwards views about women and homosexuality, but then again there are plenty of non religious people I know who have really fucked up opinions.

I always find it funny that the people who are usually the most defensive of human rights when criticizing muslims tend to be the same type of people who make arguments against transgender rights, make arguments for lowering age of consent and fight hard against changing consent laws or gender/class progress.
>>
File: 1464500173682.png (33 KB, 659x644) Image search: [Google]
1464500173682.png
33 KB, 659x644
>>65757082
>ive got this video of x amount of people and they are saying some horrible things
>better apply sweeping generalisations now guys!
>>
>>65757163
>fight hard against changing consent laws or gender/class progress.

i'm not sure what "consent laws" need to change, or how gender/class can progress. care to fill me in, justin?
>>
>>65757138

Man, I'm so furious that it is hard to not fall to b8s these days. Thinking I might have been there if I liked AMSP, lol.

Seriously, I had it with fucking Western liberals. It's very hard to be a progressive person in the Muslim world because :

> Like-minded Westerners are so fucking blind that they don't listen to you when you explain how fucked up Islam is, they can't see anything beyond their own small worlds
> The Westerns that do acknowledge Islam is fucked up don't support you and hate you anyway because they think Islam is a race and you're de facto mudslime if you happened to be born in a Muslim country.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.gif (423 KB, 550x137) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.gif
423 KB, 550x137
>>65757161
>implying I'm going to try to argue with the type of person who claims their beliefs fall naturally from "logic" regardless of whether that person is a Libertarian, an SJW, or a conservative

Lost causes. Keep telling yourself that if everyone just used le Logic and Reason, they'd agree with you if it helps yous sleep at night.
>>
>>65757108
damn ive been thinking emotionally all along. thanks for being so rational!

>>65757114
yes, bernie supporters can be shitty. i'm not a bernie supporter. oops!

>>65757134
this goal post moving

>>65757164
do you want me to start linking posts to the_donald or giving news reports about trump rallies? cause you'll just deflect it all anyways.
>>
>>65757213
>logic and reason are social constructs invented by the heteropatriarchy

literally you right now
>>
>>65757161
>there are no libertarian countries right now

i dont know why retards always refer to somalia when it comes to this meme statement. apparently government losing control of the country = libertarianism
>>
>>65757163
>make arguments for lowering age of consent and fight hard against changing consent laws or gender/class progress.
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
I want religion to just die.

>my god is right and yours is wrong!
how fucking stupid can you be?
>>
>>65753402
Greates power electronics comp ever. CULT
>>
>>65757239
if its in regards to homophobia then yeah sure
>>
>>65757239
>this goal post moving

Do you believe everyone who disagrees with homosexual marriage is a homophobe even if they still respect the laws regarding it despite the fact they disagree personally?
>>
>>65757213
libertarianism very clearly stems from logic, while modern liberalism comes from emotion

Keep in mind the liberal stance is "All chirstain beliefs and customs are awful and should not be taken seriously, while all muslims and any religion of non white people is sacred and cannot have anything negative said about it". Thats textbook illogical and hypocritical though and exemplifies the thought that goes into modern liberalism
>>
>>65757239
>yes, bernie supporters can be shitty. i'm not a bernie supporter. oops!

then fuck off, /mu/ is a bernie board
>>
>>65757239
>yes, bernie supporters can be shitty. i'm not a bernie supporter. oops!
Yeah, supporting Hillary AKA Bush/Obama 2.0 is so much better
>>
>>65757206
Like clockwork man. Congrats on proving my point.

>>65757252
I'm saying that most people who are anti-Muslim and who pretend to want to fight for womens/queer rights are anti-feminist and anti-lgbt in pretty much every other context. Not always the case, but often enough that it's something I sort of expect. It's pretty much the average /pol/ position, desu.
>>
File: eye of winter watching.jpg (108 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
eye of winter watching.jpg
108 KB, 450x600
>>65757209
The pro-tolerence discourse in the west has fuck a l ot of things up because instead of promoting integration, it promoted accepting to have some completely different communities inside of yours. technically a multicultural context could be possible but the possibility of it happening have been ruined because of retarded identity politics that value the others but make you seem invalid. because of that you can't attack someone who is different, and what exactly defines an attack is not clear.

>>65757267
I dunno man, commie noise is close to being GOAT
>>
>>65757298
>Like clockwork man. Congrats on proving my point.

i'm asking for suggestions retard, you can't just say "uhhh x needs to change" without explaining why and how
>>
>>65757246
Whenever someone invokes logic/reason/rationality as the sole basis of their argument, you know that they have nothing valuable to say and represent little of what they pretend to be driven by.
>>
>>65757298
>I'm saying that most people who are anti-Muslim and who pretend to want to fight for womens/queer rights are anti-feminist and anti-lgbt
so?
and what does that have to do with age of consent laws?
>>
>>65757312
logic and reason should be the sole basis for any argument, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>65757269
>Do you believe everyone who disagrees with homosexual marriage is a homophobe
Yes.

>even if they still respect the laws regarding it despite the fact they disagree personally?
Well, Trump just contradicts himself constantly because he's a moron, but even if this was the case: still yes.
>>
>>65757246
Haha good one that's just what I said

>>65757272
There are illogical belief systems, but the idea that educating yourself and applying logic will necessarily lead you to one conclusion is ridiculous.
>>
>>65757272
t. I just read Atlas Shrugged for my grade 10 book report and read about Objectivism and this Rand was a brilliant philosopher
>>
>>65757338

So your definition of a homophobe is literally 'everyone who disagrees with my stance on gays' and has nothing to do with whether they actually hold any hatred against homosexuals?
>>
>>65756881
Because liberals are so shit at making arguments that they immediately go for the ad homs and the whataboutisms
>>
>>65757276
>>65757296
I don't support Hilary. I'm not American. I have no political affiliation. Anyone is better than Trump though. Can you retards stop labeling me?
>>
>>65757343
>>65757353
its pretty fucking straightforward that libertarianism is the logical path to maximize the quality of life for the most people. Unfortunately the goal of most liberals is to control people and maintain political power, not to improve people's lives
>>
>>65757369
Trump would be pretty funny
Hillary would bankrupt America and start another civil war which is why I want her to win
>>
>>65757369
America is coming off some 24 straight years of Hillary, time for a change. Obviously Trump is also a terrible choice so any American not voting for a third party is simply a bad person
>>
>>65757388
Trump would be a disaster in intrnational relations, and he would have to moderate his discourse, not to mention he would probably end up being just as immobile as late Obama too.
>>
File: 1384653605899.jpg (47 KB, 352x599) Image search: [Google]
1384653605899.jpg
47 KB, 352x599
>>65757353
>not being objectivist in the year 2016
>>
>>65757385
libertarians don't understand that most sub 130 IQ people crave the whip
ironically the biggest flaw with libertarians is that they're too smart and they forgot dumb people exist (communists are also guilty of this)
>>
oh hey i live in istanbul
i visited that store bunch of times and i know some of the people who were there last night including the owner of the store. if you have any questions please go ahead and ask about last night.
>>
>>65757310
You're not asking for suggestions, you're playing dumb so you can argue with me over this shit. You played your cards when you called me Justin Trudeau. Just proving my point, man, you got so upset by a passing reference that now you want to force an anti-feminist argument here.

>>65757318
So? Stop pretending you care about intolerant Muslims are against women and LGBT when you share many of their views, maybe?

>and what does that have to do with age of consent laws?
Because the same people like to argue in favor of pedo- sorry epibibibophilia.
>>
>>65757399
>Trump would be a disaster in intrnational relations
Why? Because he'd make trade deals fair for america and everyone's used to taking advantage of them?
>>
>>65757301

Absolutely. Just think about it, I live in Turkey, the most modern, secular country in the Muslim world. Even in here, most people think just by being an atheist you're attacking their belief. Or in this instance, if they're not allowed to eat/drink/smoke in Ramadan, no one should, therefore you're attacking their belief. You can't criticise anything about Islam, that's an attack on their belief. I can go on and on. How the fuck can this kind of mindset co-exist with even the most basic democratic values ? How hard it is to see that ?
>>
>>65757329
logic and reason aren't magic words that you can invoke

when those words are the SOLE BASIS of your position, you have nothing to say.
>>
>>65757435
Probably because he would "say what's on his mind" about everybody and that doesn't fly well in diplomacy.
>>
>>65757399
>just as immobile as late Obama too

not under a republican controlled congress

theres a chance the senate demographics may change in november but i seriously doubt it
>>
>>65757435
>implying Trump/Hillary have any fucking clue what kind of trade deal would be fair
>>
>>65757451
um, if you are not basing things on logic, reason and science, what the fuck are you basing them on?
>>
File: canada in charge of free speech.png (797 KB, 1403x1022) Image search: [Google]
canada in charge of free speech.png
797 KB, 1403x1022
>>65757431
>You're not asking for suggestions, you're playing dumb so you can argue with me over this shit

no shit dumbass, are you this scared of discourse? are you terrified of your beliefs being stupid and wrong?

pic related btw, this is your tax dollars at work
>implying you even pay taxes
>>
>>65757399
I don't even support Trump but his foreign policy is miles ahead of Hillary's
>>65757431
>So? Stop pretending you care about intolerant Muslims are against women and LGBT when you share many of their views, maybe?
my chief opposition to Islam isn't because their treatment of women or LGBT people
that being said I definitely don't agree with it either, homosexuality and sexually liberal women have been a part of Western culture since Ancient Greece
>Because the same people like to argue in favor of pedo- sorry epibibibophilia.
where the fuck are you getting this from?
>>
>>65757354
I would define "disagreeing with gay marriage" to be hatred and intolerance. You want to deny them the same basic fundamental rights as everyone else for no logical reason and for something that has zero effect on you. Flip flopping about your acceptance of laws means nothing to me other than Trump will say whatever he thinks will sell to a crowd.
>>
>>65757388
Trump would be pretty funny if you're not one of the minority groups that would suffer under him and would only be funny if you really wanted to see the country go down the shitter. I really don't want Americans to have to suffer with Trump. Literally anyone would be better.
>>
>>65757449
The scary part is how quickly everything has regressed. I don't know how things were in Turkey but it was presented to us as a secular country that was reaching complete institutional secularization and was struffling to get rid of remaining corruption. And now Erdoganistan regularly comes with news of attacks and such.
Things have gotten sour here too, just as quickly.
>>
File: 1389871836996.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1389871836996.png
146 KB, 625x626
>>65757496
fucking hell is this what has become of /mu/?

unbelievable
>>
File: laughing duck.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
laughing duck.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>65757422
>ironically the biggest flaw with libertarians is that they're too smart
>>
>>65757496
>I would define "disagreeing with gay marriage" to be hatred and intolerance.
you're stupid then
>You want to deny them the same basic fundamental rights as everyone else
doubly stupid

>>65757521
Hillary would be worse though?
still want her to win
>>
>>65757521
>Trump would be pretty funny if you're not one of the minority groups that would suffer under him

like... illegal immigrants?

oh no, think of the criminals' feelings!
>>
>>65757487
holy fuck you're even dumber than I thought.

it's like you're not even able to comprehend what I'm saying to you
>>
>>65757496
>I would define "disagreeing with gay marriage" to be hatred and intolerance.
It is possible to disagree with gay marriage while not holding any strong emotions of hatred towards homosexuals. You are bigoted for judging people in a way that ignores their actual stance.

>for no logical reason and for something that has zero effect on you.
What about a christian pastor who is forced to officiate a homosexual marriage because of the law, despite the fact that it goes against their religion (which they have every civil right to practice)?

YOU are the one enforcing YOUR beliefs on others. Not the other way around.
>>
>>65753466
They didn't even say the word "Muslim" nice b8 m8
>>
>>65757496
not exactly as marriage is just some arbitrary cultural distinction. Its not like you are banning gay dudes from living with each other or openly loving each other, its most just not affording them a tax break. Obviously wrong, but not some egregious take down of their fundamental human rights
>>
>>65757539

Yeah, to be fair a lot of mistakes were made in the secularization process, which is one of the reasons that led to Erdoganistan. But that doesn't mean the idea was wrong, the execution was sloppy, which led to repression in Islamists and as it always does, it came back with a vengeance. I honestly have no idea how we will get out of this, everything is pointing out to a civil war, which we have little chance of winning without Western support.
>>
>>65757575
You are saying 'emotion is ok if its for a pet issue of mine'. Its Nonsense
>>
>>65757552
not even a libertarian but they consistently get the highest IQ scores
they insulate themselves from the world via working in Silicon Valley and the like and don't actually realise not everyone is a perfectly logical and independent person
>>
>>65757493
>no shit dumbass
So why not come out with your intentions? This is why it's hard to take people like you seriously.

>are you this scared of discourse?
No, but I don't want to be dragged into an argument where you demand I define basic concepts for you like consent when I know full well exactly what you're going to say. It's not on topic and it's a waste of time. All you're doing, again, is proving my point. If you'd like to keep complaining about progressive politics, go ahead! Again, just proving that you don't actually give a shit about the intolerance that Islam creates.

>>65757494
>where the fuck are you getting this from?
4chan, reddit, etc. Are you gonna harp on this all day, cause you've clearly moved away the other comparisons.
>>
>>65757564
I said literally anyone would be better than Trump. Hillary is literally anyone. Why the fuck are you idiots trying to paint me as a Bernie/Hillary supporter/detractor?
>>
>>65757276
>/mu/ is a bernie board
I didn't realise each board had an allocated candidate they were aligned with.
Fuck off back to /r/music you fucking autist.
>>
I want Trump to lose so that he can start his own political commentary and news show. That would be much funnier than seeing him having to moderate all his positions and his speeches because you can't rule while being this divisive.
>>
>>65757678
hey m8 as long as you admit islam creates intolerance, we can agree to disagree on laws you probably don't even know the first thing about.
>>
>>65757678

>consent
>basic concept

Are you able to consent while drunk?
Is it rape if both people are intoxicated and under the influence?
Who is responsible in that event?
>>
File: 527654834.jpg (19 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
527654834.jpg
19 KB, 289x174
Friendly reminder that this thread is being used as a distraction by /pol/tards and other yeehawdists.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.