[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
posers all around me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: you_sicken_me.jpg (24 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
you_sicken_me.jpg
24 KB, 300x323
why do all the guys at school say they know radiohead get me all excited but then not actually not know anything about radiohead liek u could just say u don't know them righhhhht
>>
>>65751556
ive never been on tumblr, but i imagine that this is the kind of stuff that gets posted on there. if this is bait, good job.
>>
>>65751556

The bends is probably their best album.
>>
>>65751556
this post killed /mu/
>>
i showed my friends swans and they said it was gay goth crap wtf is wrong with normies
>>
>>65751556
Hail to the Thief is the BEST Radiohead album, don't let fuckers tell you otherwise
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 96x96
>>65752234
>has friends
>doesn't consider himself a normie
>>
>>65752267
I have friends ironically
>>
>>65752267
they're not my real friends they listen to gucci mane and young thug they're just pawns in my rise to the top of the social ladder. i am infiltrating into their decadent way of life in order to access their nubile budding young women. i am an outsider in covert operation. but damn it why can't they be more cultured and at least listen to something that takes SOME talent to make
>>
>radiohead

you might be gay
>>
>>65752311
Pretty sure I'm not gay, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>65752210
needs more intentionally misspelled words and unnecessary caps
>>
>>65752318
You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.
>>
>>65752306
*holds up spork*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.