[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a retard if I like this album? I'm also a fan of bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
Am I a retard if I like this album? I'm also a fan of bands like The Necks, Swans, Godflesh, Xiu Xiu, Interpol, New Order, and Joy Division. There's just something about it, but I can justify why critically it's amazing. Plus it makes me nostalgic as fuck and reminds me of this cute black girl that was my first adult crush with big curly hair and who liked sunflowers, marijuana, and OK Computer a lot. I got to know her first day of community college, but knew her from high school a little. Damn time is a bitch.
>>
>>65751035
Honestly I love this album too. Fall Out Boy's had some serious duds in their career, but this album's a perfect example of how to make evocative pop punk.
>>
>>65751035
Don't let people bully you into not listening to music. Taste is pretty subjective. You don't have to justify your enjoyment of pop music by name dropping indie artists. One of my favortie albums is Fearless by Taylor Swift and idgaf what anyone thinks.
>>
>Am I retarded If I like this album?

Yes. Folie a deux is their true masterpiece.
>>
>>65751502
PLEASE TAKE ME BAAACK
>>
>>65751529
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAAYS
>>
>>65751502
this
>>
>>65751502
DOES YOUR HUSBAND KNOW
>>
>>65751112
Fucking this. Fuck anybody elses opinion OP like what you wanna like, I happen to love all those shit teenage girl bands like FOB and P!ATD and I really don't care if I'm judged for it.
>>
someone please link me that single off this album i can't use my keyboard atm because i'm masturbating
>>
1. you're allowed to like whatever you want as long as it doesn't seriously harm anyone else
2. liking bands like Swans does not mean you have good taste

cheers buddy
>>
>>65751529
>>65752959
wow fucking plebs on /mu/
>HURRY HURRY
>YOU PUT MY HEAD IN SUCH A FLURRY
>>
I like how you tried to justify your shit taste by listing a bunch of other shit bands.
>>
>>65755400
I also really enjoyed this. A more explicit iteration of every chart thread lol
>>
>>65751502
This. Easily there best album
>>
>>65751590
>>65752959

When you do this people don't think your funny, just that you know a small bit of the lyrics and are putting them in caps lock.... you can do this to any band.

> I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND
> IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
> ANYWAY THE WIND BLOWS
>>
>>65751502
uh no. From Under the Cork Tree Is
>>
>>65751035
>Am I a retard if I like this album?
Hell fucking no don't let retards who say all pop punk is bad ruin it for you

Honestly this album + Folie a Deux + Say Anything's ...Is A Real Boy are the perfect examples of the genre
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.