[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, I want to tell you something. Just remember that no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1454465674371.jpg (97 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1454465674371.jpg
97 KB, 625x552
Hey /mu/, I want to tell you something. Just remember that no matter how bad your life might seem at the moment at least you don't post in kpop general. Keep that in mind
>>
thanks
>>
well fuck the only thread i care about was just deleted for no reason
>>
Poor dogo :(
>>
File: asdffd.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
asdffd.png
51 KB, 240x232
sometimes I see cute girls being posted in the kpop general and I'm tempted to ask who they are but I refrain
>>
thanks, that actually helped
>>
>>65748835
kys cuck
>>
>>65748835
b-but i post in kpop general

does that mean i should just end it all right now
>>
>>65749055
Yes plz kys
>>
Who's your waifu?
>>
>I am patrician
>So I ignore a whole genre of music
>I am truly the highest form of music aficionado
>>
lol nice

>>65748886
dw bro I'll let you know if you ask
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M
>>
>>65749131
>k-pop general
>music
lmao
>>
>>65749160
*energetic dance beats*
>>
>>65749180
Why disparage them?
They are just talking about their music, bro.
>>
>>65749203
>k-pop general
>music
lmao
>>
>>65749125
They all look exactly the fucking same. What the fuck's wrong with you people? Why are you endorsing such a shit culture? That room probably smells super strongly of plastic.
>>
>>65749224
korean "people" have no individuality or soul that's why they don't produce worthwile art just half-human drones addicted to starcraft and league of legends
>>
>>65748835
No, but I listen exclusively to depression-core while thinking of past lovers.
>>
too late
>>
>>65748835
but i post in grimes threads sometimes

am i just as bad?
>>
>>65750475
Do you just post pictures of Grimes?
>>
>>65750596
no, i just occasionally post links to songs

i dont make a habit of going to those threads cause they are usually filled with creepy shit and waifufagging.
>>
>>65750622
You're cutting it close but you pass
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.