[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is apple music worth the $10 a month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Apple-Music-Featured.jpg (10 KB, 807x453) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Music-Featured.jpg
10 KB, 807x453
Is apple music worth the $10 a month?
>>
yes
>inb4 maybe
>>
Perhaps
>>
I dont know
>>
Ask again
>>
can u repeat the question
>>
File: 1327.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1327.png
176 KB, 344x337
What
>>
Who
>>
Where
>>
Why
>>
When
>>
How
>>
What
>>
Kinda
>>
and you're not so big
>>
Wut
>>
and if you're frightened
>>
File: BIGMAN.jpg (20 KB, 229x264) Image search: [Google]
BIGMAN.jpg
20 KB, 229x264
>>65746275
BUT IS HE
>>
>>65746022
I'd say it's worth it
>>
File: 1465525199309.jpg (38 KB, 472x531) Image search: [Google]
1465525199309.jpg
38 KB, 472x531
>>65746947
B I G M A N
I
G

M
A
N
>>
>>65746006
To give you an actual answer I suscribed to their service and don't regret it. I've discovered a ton of good music trough casual listening since then.

The main advantage of Apple Music is it's very elegant interface.

Downside: some people encountered some problems like Apple Music actually deleting files from their original library when they used the cloud.

Otherwise everything else is pretty similar to Spotify, Deezer, Tidal etc.
>>
>>65746006
Youre not the boss of me now
>>
>>65747104
It uploads and deletes everything. What a great service.

To give you an actual answer, apple music is a scqm and you are paying to be data mined + you dont own the music at all
>>
It's pretty good for what it is. I like it because I have an iPhone, so I get to use the same app for streaming and listening to music I own. It also seems to have a slightly better selection than Spotify, at least for some of the artists I like.
>>
>>65746006
no, but Google Play is
>>
>>65748912
Why
>>
Anyone here wants to buy my apples?
>>
>>65749178
Not him but I guess it's that you can upload your dank music if it's not available
That's the sole reason I stayed with them instead of going full apple
>>
PIRATE ALL MUSIC

FUCK THE CORPORATIONS

>>65746022
/thread
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.