[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Annie Clark fans remaining? What do you expect from her next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_npqxqkROvq1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg (144 KB, 1110x888) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqxqkROvq1rot2bxo1_1280.jpg
144 KB, 1110x888
Any Annie Clark fans remaining? What do you expect from her next album?
>>
None?
>>
Nothing to talk about yet. Let the hype cycle run its course.
>>
She killed her career desu. another artist drowned out by the oversaturation of the indie era
>>
please give us noise rock annie
if not that, go full acoustic
>>
catch a disease
>>
>>65744117
>Any Annie Clark fans remaining?
No, they all went to that lesbian stalker forum. Go join them anon. They're waiting.
>>
File: _.jpg (11 KB, 273x270) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
11 KB, 273x270
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
>>65744864
Just ignore this jerk. He posts this pasta on every thread of her.
>>
I want a mix between Grot and Actor desu
>>
>>65744864

fucking bitch!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.