[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darren Lock, prog rock reviewer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Darren Lock.png (138 KB, 383x430) Image search: [Google]
Darren Lock.png
138 KB, 383x430
What does /mu/ think of this guy?
>>
I actually like him, he reviews more things that are pertinent to my interests than memetano and he doesn't have an annoying fanbase.

He also makes his own music and responded to my comments
>>
he's alright
>>
he looks like the sort of person that should have a neckbeard but doesn't
>>
>>65742211
I don't like watching his videos and I don't really like his reviews but I think he seems like a nice guy. He's a little too british for me though.

I just hate watching his reviews and then he just kind of rambles about something and then he like get's a "delivery" and like leaves the video.

But I'd drink with him and listen to Piper at the Gates of Dawn with him.
>>
>>65742261
I asked him to review 666 and he said no.
>>
>>65742211
He says that prog rock is a british genre, and thus only british bands are entitled to produce it, which is a bit of a laugh.
>>
>>65742211
thicc
>>
>>65742469
Did he really say that?
>>
>>65742536
just check his Hemispheres review
>>
>>65742469
He's not wrong, if you mean the sound of progressive rock when it first started it was almost exclusively coming out of Britain. Everything else afterwards was sort of a bastardisation.
>>
>>65742842
Rush say hi
>>
>>65742842
>muh tea party

get over it you crumpet
>>
>>65742927
Rush were after the fact (only starting to add progressive elements in 1975) and were Canadian.
>>
doesn't he late like every prog band or some shit

"Oh yeah Rush? They suck. And Pink Floyd, and King Crimson, and Jethro Tull."
>>
>>65742211
why do all brittish guys turn into chubby bald messes?
>>
>>65742211
What the fuck happened to avgn?
>>
>>65742211
He says that Invisible Touch is Genesis' best album kek
>>
>>65742960
yes
canadian
not british
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.