[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Swans album Can we make a listen along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 6-17-swans.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6-17-swans.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
New Swans album

Can we make a listen along?
>>
sure im on glowing man
>>
ok... GO
>>
I have a hard time digesting SWANS albums. They're so long and dreary, the sounds starts to deteriorate your patience, even if the albums are a fantastic story teller.
>>
I'm shotgunning The Seer, TBK, and TGM in order without breaks AMA
>>
>>65742309
you'll be fine
>>
>>65742129
I'm going to sleep now but I'd love to do this tomorrow. Maybe we could figure out a time that works for Yuropoors and Amerifats.
>>
>chilled run
wdhmbt
>>
File: 1459225762196.jpg (4 KB, 87x76) Image search: [Google]
1459225762196.jpg
4 KB, 87x76
>>65742309
Good Lord.

It's the music equivalent of marathon watching Lord of the Rings Extended edition trilogy
>>
I'm 5 minutes into the album. Reminds me of their live stuff, both the albums and seeing them at a show

>>65742309
Make sure to put the volume at 100%
>>
>>65742455
Yep. This is what my life has come to now.
>>65742475
Of course. This ain't my first Swans rodeo (albeit it is the longest)
>>
>>65742516
NIGGA LISTEN TO MFWGM TOO
>>
Pretty damn good album.
>>
yeah sure just let me bring my rape horn
>>
i don't know what to think about this album. It is good, but not that good as The Seer and To Be Kind.
>>
>>65742183
lol
>>
>>65742550
cool songs but it was more like a warm up to the trilogy desu
>>
>>65742550
It's pretty great i agree but like someone else said it feels like a warmup to the trilogy. Though I wish I thought to listen to it earlier too because I'm almost done The Seer and I'd listen to it next but it would fuck up the chronology :(
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.