[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now when the dust has really settled: this album is fucking incredible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Folder.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
Now when the dust has really settled: this album is fucking incredible. Play GBPGI just once more if you haven't listened to it in a while, shit's phenomenal.
>>
gbpgi is the only good song tho
>>
File: zomg.gif (438 KB, 207x233) Image search: [Google]
zomg.gif
438 KB, 207x233
>>65740488
>mfw when listening to the leak for the first time
>>
>>65741480
I kheeep I kheeep
>>
>>65740488
It's tied with TPTB for their best album. One of the few bands that got better with every release.

TPTB=BP>GP>NLDW>TMS>ExMil

>>65741412
>T. Black metal babby
>>
Bottomless Pit fucking changed me
>>
>tfw have to listen 10 times to finally start understanding the lyrics

it's fucking great though
>>
>>65741815
>When you realize BB Poison is the most lyrically complex song Ride has written
>>
need a full album of stuff similar to gbpgi
>inb4 black metal
not what i mean
murmuure scratches this itch somewhat, it's still intense but it's not as ferocious, more of a being dragged into the woods by the branches of living trees
>>
>>65741874
Listen to Revenge, big influence for this album
>>
>>65741866
>(notice me senpai)
what did andy mean by this, /mu/?
>>
>>65741899
listened to their newest album, was bretty gud. what's their best?
>>
>>65741927
I'd say infiltration.downfall.death
>>
>>65741412
No it isn't. Almost all of the songs are great, and even the weaker ones work well in the context of the album (Eh...).

>>65741520
>TPTB=BP>GP>NLDW>TMS>Exmil
I agree with your ranking very much senpai. I think maybe Exmil > TMS but all the rest is exactly how I feel too.

>>65741581
You can, like, read it...
>>
I love the hook on 3 bedrooms in a good neighborhood

the flow is just so satisfying
>>
>>65741412
>what is spikes and ring a bell
STAY SHARP, SHE KNOW
>>
This album is just a collection of cyberpunk bangers ready to turn the dance floor into a fucking warzone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.