[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can u go for that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: charlixxx.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
charlixxx.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1349
can u go for that?
>>
Never understood those extra phone cases. They never fit into your pocket either
>>
>>65740053
Goddamn.

I love Charli so much. I wish I could just meet her one day and receive the privilege of being her boyfriend. She'd be my kinky, faintly tumblr-esque girlfriend and I'd be her silent, strong boyfriend.

We'd yearn for each other all through the day, and cuddle all through the night, and I'd expose her to so much interesting, novel music that her creativity and output would grow to be without peer.

Maybe one day we'd get married and have kids, too. They're not really my thing, but who knows. I'd still love the little rascals regardless, and when they're old enough I'd tell them about how their father was a depressed drifter before he met their mother, and how she and she alone inspired the urge to live, and to love, and how lucky he was.

Goddamn I would love that woman like no other.
>>
>>65740053
not music related
>>
>>65740097
Most women's jeans don't even fit cell phones so when you use a purse the size of your phone case isn't a worry
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGwZqb9Ju9G
>>
>>65741111
>>
File: 1423943972784.jpg (35 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1423943972784.jpg
35 KB, 500x374
>>65741111
>she will never sing and dance on your pole
>>
I want Charli to spit in my mouth, and that's not a privilege I'd give to any girl.
>>
pls gimmi the f u c c, Charli
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.