[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else deeply jealous of Kurt Cobain or any musician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43 KB, 628x471
Is anybody else deeply jealous of Kurt Cobain or any musician for that matter?

Everyone just licks his dead butthole and yacks on about how beautiful and special he was. Meanwhile, I just get fucking ignored and treated like shit. Even my own fucking friends like him better than me. It just sucks. Loads of people wanna blow their brains out; what makes him so damn special? It just makes me so angry and misanthropic.
>>
i'll give you a 5
>>
>>65739962
Because he's talented and went on to do something with his life before it ended

You have yet to do that
>>
>>65739962
Off yourself if it bothers you that much
>>
>>65739962
Yeah, I know what you mean actually. Not everyone is equal; thats just how it is. unfortunately.
>>
Waa waa why can't I sit on my ass all day doing nothing and be loved?

Tragic thread
>>
>>65739962
Well let's hear your original music OP
>>
>>65739987
sick fuckin' burn, damn
>>
Kurt is overrated
>>
And he isn't around to enjoy a solitary second of that praise. And when he was around he was miserable. Why would I be jealous of that? His talent perhaps, but his situation? Nah.
>>
I'm jealous that he's dead.
>>
>>65739962
Sounds like you have narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>65739962
I also have felt like this.when I first got into nirvana I felt incredibly connected to Kurt because we shared so many problems like being an outsider and self loathing. It helped me to feel normal there was someone like me that once existed but I kinda got weirdly jealous of the way that the shit that we went through was kinda cool in away, I also got pissed of when I met people who also liked and shared similar problems to Kurt. But know this anon, Kurt would piss himself laughing if he thought someone was jealous of him I mean the guy really,really hated himself and felt extremely unwanted by his own family. now he's dead people can romanticise him and make him a legend, while he was alive Kurt hated himself to the point of ending is own fucking
>>
>>65743113
Life*
>>
>>65739980
This is a good novelty tripfag
>>
>>65739962
Shoot yourself in the head anon, you'll show them
>>
yea I'm particularly jealous of his drug addiction, failed marriage to a psychopath and death

I have the crippling depression tho, 1/4 ain't bad!
>>
>>65739962
No. I will never be jealous of another person because I like the way that I am. And you should too OP.
>>
>>65744148
okay i like the way you are too
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.