[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working at my job as a lifeguard >have Real Estate radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: fred flintstone mad.jpg (7 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
fred flintstone mad.jpg
7 KB, 306x243
>working at my job as a lifeguard
>have Real Estate radio on on spotify for normies to enjoy
>exercise class comes in
>instructor and participants ask me to "put on something more upbeat" for their workout
>fuck
>go to the computer
>hopeless fumble through a bunch of "new hits" loaded with dindu music and shitty radio hits
>try some of the music from gta v because it's good i guess
>end up on some shitty summer hits playlist
>all the while i'm panicking about my last.fm being fucked up from scrobbling this kind of stuff

tl;dr can't entertain a crowd with my music

what have you faggots done to me
>>
>dindu music
what?
>>
>>65736377
>lifeguard

me too, started last week

pretty comfy. Also get mired as fuark by jailbait
>>
why would you listen to "instructors and participants"?
>>
>>65736377
>listens to real estate
>calls rap "dindu music"

you get what you deserve
>>
>>65736397
rihanna and shit
you know, nigger stuff too vulgar for a family pool
>>65736402
my dude
>>65736427
because normies don't work out to mac demarco and tame impala
>>
the fuck is dindu music
>>
>>65736440
ok wow now i know that you're a racist

please fuck off idiot
>>
>>65736440
Mac demarco and tame impala is normie music you fuckin pleb
>>
File: 1351646191617.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1351646191617.gif
2 MB, 300x169
What, you don't have any Flaming Lips around? Radiohead? There's plenty of REALLY good music out there that's also radio friendly.
>>
you can delete scrobbles if you really care that much there's not a single thing for you to be complaining about
>>
>>65736440
>because normies don't work out to mac demarco and tame impala

lol come on now. that is on a few levels such a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>65736461
haha okay >.<

>>65736465
>>65736484
there're only normie music because you spend all your time on this site
retard
>>
>>65736432
>>65736465

the real estate radio on spotify is normcore enough for people to listen to but good enough that I can enjoy it too
it's as patrician as you can get without poolgoers telling you to put on the godforsaken pop radio believe it or not, people get mad about the music there
>>65736472
flaming lips and radiohead radios play weird shit from time to time. trust me, people care too much there. no one can be happy with anything that strays away from the 14-song-radio everyone around here listens to
>>
>>65736535
by weird shit, i mean music normies dont like enough to let me leave on. i have to change the music if someone requests it.
>>
>>65736530
1. tame impala and mac demarco are well known (TI more so)
2. they are both accessible, summery, pop/rock music
3. you seem to thing that having those bands on your playlist separates you from the "normies"
>>
>>65736535
I get the idea, real estate is accessible. I was more referring to your white bread taste combined with your racism and pretentious worldview, of course ur gonna have uncomfortable interactions w others
>>
>>65736663
listen closely to me
i put on the real estate radio which includes mac demarco and tame impala
so the normies will be entertained
and so i'll be entertained
it's middle ground. there isn't a lot of middle ground, maybe I could play the Shins radio or the Andrew Bird radio and be happy as well.
I GET that it's normie shit, that's why I play it for the people that use the local pool.
>>
>>65736750
>because normies don't work out to mac demarco and tame impala

you replied to me with this so i answered. also lmao @ namedropping shins and andrew bird.
>>
File: Sumer1.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Sumer1.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
sumer
>>
>>65736750
Dude are you autistic? Cause goddamn i would not want to ever have a social interaction with you in real life
>>
>>65736819
to begin with, I said that I was told to change the radio because the exercise class asked for it, and because normies didnt want to exercise to the real estate radio (which included mac demarco and tame impala like I mentioned)

i think you misunderstood and thought I'd listen to mac demarco and tame impala if I could instead of what I play at the pool
but that IS wahat I play at the pool

>>65736869
you did this to me
>>
>>65736440
>>65736377
>dindu
>nigger
>>>/pol/
>>
>>65736377
nice dubs

>scrobbling from spotify
>spotify
>scrobbling at all

baka
>>
>>65736943
haha okay >.<
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (66 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
66 KB, 431x450
>>65736943
>only using one board
>>
>>65736882
really don't want 2 get in to semantics with a racist poolboy. all i know is you listen to shit music, get better taste lmao
>>
>>65737009
what do you suggest I have playing at the pool that the people there won't be pissed about
>>
>>65737051
Id say rap but you're a racist fuckboi go back to pol
>>
>>65737051
evanescence
>>
>>65737105
but i listen to rap and hip hop
just not overproduced garbage I was talking about
>>
>>65736377
>working at my job as a lifeguard
>have Real Estate radio on on spotify for normies to enjoy
>exercise class comes in
>instructor and participants ask me to "put on something more upbeat" for their workout
>"no"

How that should have gone for future reference. Or have better normie-friendly spotify playlists ready. I have a few prepared for car rides.
>>
>>65736943
>le back to /pol/ meme amirite
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.