[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m2peyaQ5001ru6kxco1_500.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2peyaQ5001ru6kxco1_500.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
Is "She Dreamt She Was A Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone In An Empty Field" the unanimously agreed upon best track from this album?

https://youtu.be/hu0kGvKujCg?t=1h12m38s
>>
>>65729549
It's my favourite, it is genuinely one of the few songs to pretty much make me cry.
>>
>>65729549
>not taking the track "Antennas to Heaven" as a complete work

pleb
>>
>>65729632

I believe "Antennas to Heaven" is a movement not a track you troglodyte.
>>
>>65729662
Its an album. They're tracks.
>>
>>65729662
"She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer" is the movement. A movement of the track "Antennas to Heaven"
>>
>>65729662
you fucking idiot
>>
>>65729662
Nice bait, Antennas to Heaven is the track, She Dreamt is the movement...
>>
Storm is my favorite song of all time, so I'll have to disagree.
Nothing else I've heard comes even close to its grandeur, atmosphere and emotion.
>>
nah, the best movement is Monheim or World Police and Friendly Fire
>>
Does anyone here find the last movements (Deathkamp Drone and [antennas to heaven]) to be the best? One of the best closers ever
>>
>>65730859
Yes, best thing they ever did.
>>
It's great, but Sleep is genuinely the most moving piece of music I've ever heard.
>>
>>65729549
The solo is the best part of that.
>>
monheim+broken windows is the best
broken windows is still better than monheim
>>
>>65729549
Its great, static is my favorite though
>>
>>65729549
I'd have to go with Monheim
>>
requesting the infamous rym review of this album
>>
>>65729549
Should be, it is the section that brought the album from a 10/10 to a new plain of existence where the notion of a rating doesn't even exist.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.