[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Bernie Worrell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bernieworrell.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
bernieworrell.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
Sheeit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqPJTo2sbLA
>>
F
>>
>>65727965
This is, sadly, not getting a sticky
>>
>some white guy's wife gets $168,000 for their gofundme
>Bernie doesn't even get half that even though he contributed to this world
Fucking racist white pieces of shit
>>
File: dismayed space vixen.jpg (149 KB, 850x1270) Image search: [Google]
dismayed space vixen.jpg
149 KB, 850x1270
>>65727965
RIP little black man on the keys.
>>
>>65728055
your skin colour doesn't matter, it's what you are as a person that matters

yes, this situation may suck, but it has nothing to do with race
>>
>>65728093
>it's what you are as a person that matters
>yes, this situation may suck, but it has nothing to do with race
Are you kidding me? Bernie has undeniably done more for the music world than Geneviève. And yet he's gotten shit for help. I'm glad Geneviève has gotten money, but it doesn't make sense to as to why Bernie hasn't gotten shit. The only thing that makes sense is that our society views white people as more deserving of charity donations. You can find white people on gofundme that are no names compared to Bernie with less severe problems that still have gotten more money than Bernie. It's absurd.
>>
>>65727965
Oh he did that "P-Funk" gimmick, nothing of value lost I guess, just another "kill whitey" pop artist.
>>
>>65728172
In fairness he probably would have just bought drugs with that money like he's done before, so it's for the best he wasn't enabler.
>>
>>65728172
For fucks sake, fuck off with this racist, anti-white bullshit. Go fuck yourself. Seriously. Go to hell.
>>
>>65728488
>>/pol/
>>
>>65728172
Whiny fucking cunt. If you have a problem with the world, do something fucking constructive to change it in a positive way, dumb ass. What the fuck is accomplished by whining on an anime message board about how much you hate white people?
>>
>>65728499
Fuck pol and fuck you you whiny piece of shit. Sorry, not a Pollack, fuckhead. Try again.
>>
>>65728055
What, no blame directed toward George Clinton, a BLACK MAN, for totally jacking Worrell out of royalties for years and years?? I guess it's whitey's fault George ripped off his both his entire bands for years by pocketing their share of royalties.
>>
wtf is wrong with this board? why would you use someone else's ill health to advance your agenda? you think doing this is supposed to pay respect to bernie?
>>
>>65728781
lmao who is he tho? i searched him up and it seems like he some oldfart dadrocker literally who cares lol hit me up when its Waka on the front line then i'll care
>>
Good riddance, to evil demontrash. Bye racist shit, bernie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.