[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sudden realization thread. The artwork of To Be Kind depicts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: swans-to-be-kind.jpg (61 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
swans-to-be-kind.jpg
61 KB, 640x568
Sudden realization thread.

The artwork of To Be Kind depicts a child because the word "Kind" means child in german.
>>
what's the glowing man then?
>>
>>65726924
an aerial view of a man walking
>>
>>65726924
Probably nothing
>>
>>65726924
>>65726960
and he is glowing red. 5
>>
File: to be kind.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
to be kind.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1200
daily reminder that this is the best cover for to be kind and that the best cover for the glowing man is the one with the white background
>>
How do you convert a song file to midi? ily
>>
>>65726977
>>65726977
Actually, its Joseph cutting Mike's arm on his bed.
>>
>>65726917
to be kino
>>
File: to be white.jpg (13 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
to be white.jpg
13 KB, 340x340
>>65726983
But if you use the cover with the white background, you'd have to use the cover with the white background for To Be Kind, and risk embarrassing yourself by letting people think you bought it on iTunes.
>>
>>65727043
I hate /tv/.
>>
>>65727048
nah, fuck consistency. do it on a case by case basis, as yo boy $$penis$$ always pops out his mouth
>>
Not music, but I spent all my life thinking that Lassie was female.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.