[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon Bon Jovi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0911_jon-bon-jovi_416x416.jpg (31 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
0911_jon-bon-jovi_416x416.jpg
31 KB, 416x416
why is he doing cuck commercials now??
>>
>>65724583
He has been a cuck for his entire career. Bon Jovi was the Nickelback of the 80s.
>>
>>65724583
Fuck that commercial, he probably needed a paycheck because he is an old bankrupt washed out faggot.
>>
Glad to see that 4chan is even worse now than it was in 2013, somehow.

I'm out.
>>
>>65724610
my wife's son LOVES Bon Jovi!

I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate you insulting him
>>
>>65724610
Journey was the Nickelback of the 80s.
>>
>>65724636
>he leaves over a Bon Jovi thread
Mom you didn't tell me you liked going on 4chan
>>
>>65724660
Journey was the Nickelback of the late 70s- early 80s. You can also include REO Speedwagen, Foreigner, Boston, Styx, and Kansas.

>Styx had some good songs though
>>
>>65724631
>Jon Bon Jovi net worth 300 Million

yeah washed up and really financially strapped
>>
>>65724631
If only he had the power to turn back time and make better financial decisions.
>>
>>65724710
He is still fucking shit
>>
SHE'S MY WIIIIIIIIIIIFE'S
SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER
SHE DOESN'T KNOW JEROME'S HER FATHER
>>
>>65724710
>>Jon Bon Jovi net worth 300 Million
>yeah washed up and really financially strapped

Madonna is worth almost a billion dollars, which doesn't change the fact she's still a washed-up, nasty junkie-looking old whore who has resorted to complaining about "age discrimination", as her money couldn't save her from the inevitable decline.

Bon Jovi is just as irrelevant, only nowhere as rich.
>>
>>65724706
Boston is far better than any of those bands (at least for their debut)
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x305
>>65725312
My sides
>>
honestly that commercial might be the best thing he's ever done. i thought it was funny the first time i saw it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.