[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peppers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: The Getaway.jpg (545 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
The Getaway.jpg
545 KB, 1425x1425
So what do you think?
>>
On track 4 now, so far decent.
>>
I wish anthony could sing it would bump it up
>>
Thats a big ol' bear. Why doesnt the little girl ride it??
>>
it's good, better than the last one
>>
better than expected and much better than I'm With You.

The coda to Goodbye Angel is god tier though
>>
It's a good album but Anthony Kiedis has never sounded worse.
>>
>>65725085
are you serious? He gets better at singing on every record
>>
>>65725103
He sounds old and exhausted on this.
>>
>>65725103
It's objectively impossible for Kiedis to sound good. He managed to be acceptable few times, but that's all. His shitty voice always dragged the band down.
>>
>>65725182
where though
>>
Honestly it way over-exceeded my expectations. Josh is fucking killer on this album.
>>
better than I'm with you that's for sure
>>
that album cover tells you pretty much everything you need to know, huh?

very young girls are the laziest metaphor ever. get suspicious every time you see one in any kind of artwork

that cover is like the banksy approach to art:

>I'll have a guy in a gas mask giving the Nazi salute with a little girl crying while letting go of a red balloon. I'll throw in the grim reaper, a cross, a bleeding heart and a star.
>It will be so fucking profound.
>People will wonder what I meant.

it's meaningless trash made by people who don't have the talent or understanding to present a unique, personal and focused concept

just like rhcp
>>
>>65724346
7/10

>>65725678
hows that art degree treating you?
>>
File: 13092058124.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
13092058124.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>>65725678
youre talking out of your ass mate.

The band themselves have said the the cover is simply a representation of them. Chad smith is the bear, klinghoffer is the little girl, the raccoon is flea and the crow is Kiedis.

>rhcp arent talented
sure ill give you Kiedis but saying Flea, Smith, Frusciante and Klinghoffer arent? thats just being dishonest

>>65725197
implying i said he sounded good. I just said hes sounding better than he had before
>>
>>65725761
>The band themselves have said the the cover is simply a representation of them. Chad smith is the bear, klinghoffer is the little girl, the raccoon is flea and the crow is Kiedis.

As an RHCP fan, what is your interpretation of that?
>>
>>65725761
and that contradicts what i was saying how?

it perfectly supports it...

and if you think that rhcp has talent then you can explain that because the onus is obviously upon you

i will refer you to you nick cave on this matter
>>
>>65725843
>>65725873
each animal personifies personality traits of each band member. Its pretty simple.

>it has a little girl on it therefore it is bad
>for some reason it reminds me of banksy therefore its bad
that was literally your point. there is no point.

and I was talking about the musicians individually - not collectively. If you dont like rhcps music thats fine but saying its members dont have talent - again, its just dishonest. It proves you havent looked into any of frusciantes solo work or Fleas Helen Burns EP.

>i will refer you to you nick cave on this matter
how much of a drone can you be lol
>>
>>65725843
And the tail visible to the right?
>>
>>65726377
Frusciante?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.