[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks to pitchfok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1319x761) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1319x761
We /normie/ now. This is the current state of our board, guys. At least we aren't getting Bieber and Beyonce posting...yet
>>
Should we spam Merzbow until they get scared away?
>>
>>65718284
other boards would have some autist spamming gore or some shit to filter them out
>>
is there anything worse than jock looking dudes doing "lel so randum" geeky shit? that pic with the banana costumes i would get from an anime club with fat white kids and geeky black and asian kids, but when the fucking lacrosse team does it, it's so fucking cringey.
>>
this is why we should have listened to CLT. elitism is necessary if we're to maintain any semblance of standards. unfortunately i fear we may be past the point of no return.
>>
>>65718317
B A N T E R
Cheeky nandos m8
>>
>>65718241
>>65718284
>>65718305
>>65718317
>>65718324
jesus christ you guys are pathetic
>>
>>65718241
this dude is atually winnin in life
>>
>>65718317
"lel so randumb" geeky shit is inherently cringeworthy, sorry. Nerd culture is cancer and it's spreading fuck
>>
>6 years ago
Stop paying attention to pitchfork
>2 years ago
>4 moths ago
>yesterday
>today
Thanks to pitchfork, we /normie/ now :^)
memes
>>
>>65718317
except only the cringelords are cringing because they're upset that they do the same shit but stay virgins while jock fucks do goofy shit and slay poon
>>
>>65718424
it's only cancer when not actual nerds do it, when it's celebrated as something cool.
>>
>>65718413
if you're okay with a board ostensibly dedicated to music discussion filled with normiepleb dreck you should get the fuck off this site.
>>
>>65718413
are you the redditor on the op's pic?
>>
>>65718460
lmao what the fuck are you like 15? Why do you care SO much about this place, it's a website to waste time in, I think that it means way too much for you. For your own health, you should take a break of 4chan
>>65718501
no, but you guys are all acting like bullied middle schoolers
>>
>>65718515
it's one of the few avenues some of us have to actually discuss the music we enjoy. you can find anyone to discuss the latest beyonce release with, pleb.
>>
>>65718241
everybody goes on /mu/ faggot
>>
>>65718515
Not him, and /mu/ has always been beyond laughably shitty, but it's that kind of attitude that has caused 4chan to become the absolute waste of bandwidth it is today
>>
>>65718544
didn't listen to Beyonce, and stop acting like /mu/ was filled with in-depth discussion before 2016 it has always been very shitty

mostly because its filled with people like you, who think their music taste actually affects their worth as a person, the obscurity of you music doesn't make you a better human. And using terms like pleb is not music discussion
>>
>>65718615
No, it just makes you worth talking to about music as a general rule. One's "value as a human" is absolutely irrelevant on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>65718566
I wouldn't say its shitty, there's sometimes solid discussion and there's a lot of obscure music that isn't brought to attention elsewhere. This board is a useful tool for finding discussion on fairly unknown albums and finding new music to listen to.
>>
>>65718457
Nerd culture basically amounts to getting cucked by corporations. Its feeling special because you consume the same souless media products everyone else does.
>>
>>65718659
but what goes in here is rarely discussion, it's just circlejerking (and it has always been like this m8), posting and image reply of Close to The Edge is not musical discussion
>>
>>65718615
It's just bants, anon. It's part of board culture, and should never be taken seriously. Seriously go on r/music, it seems like you'd enjoy that place more. Half of the shit people post here are ironic or in jest because there are no repercussions to posting on anonymous board.
>>
>>65718324
fucking this. Without elitism it turns into a poptimist hugbox like r/music and r/indieheads. r/letstalkmusic avoids this somewhat because of its standards for serious discussion and comment length
>>
>>65718707
I'm not saying it's good here, but dismissing the value of a knowledge of interesting/lesser-known music in the context of talking about or recommending music is idiotic. Of course you'd want to talk to people who know about stuff you may not be aware of.
>>
>>65718712
no, i do enjoy this place, that's why im here now

But its annoying to see people act like it's their sacred haven full of in-depth discussion, like you said, it's mostly banter
>>65718777
yeah, i agree with that, i never said anything against that
>>
>>65718241

Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Drake...

We always /normie/, anon.
>>
>>65718615
If you truly think /mu/ isn't more shit than it was 4+ years ago then I apologize for your mental retardation
>>
>>65718694
you must be like 15 and not remember a time when being a nerd was actually underground as fuck, oh well
>>
>>65718694
Yeah now. But that's only because of the rise of technology. Being a nerd is a good thing - probably why dorky fashion is so popular.
>>
File: 1463868547048.jpg (56 KB, 596x581) Image search: [Google]
1463868547048.jpg
56 KB, 596x581
>>65718241
>mfw normies dont realize that we live in a post-edgy era
edgy humor is ironically edgy these days
>>
File: mmm.jpg (38 KB, 331x341) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
38 KB, 331x341
>>65718515
>"lmao what the fuck are you 15"
>speaks like a 15 year old
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.