[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think 8/10 best chili album since by the way What does /mu/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: The Getaway.jpg (545 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
The Getaway.jpg
545 KB, 1425x1425
I think 8/10 best chili album since by the way

What does /mu/ think
>>
i think that it will be released tomorow
>>
>>65716616
It out ya know
>>
>>65716634
where
>>
>>65716793
kickass
>>
>>65716560
better than i'm with you by far, great production by danger mouse
>>
>Imbluing they've been relevant at all since 1991
Wue ladd I thought mu liked to stay current on relevant shit
>>
>>65716560
Listening to the rest of the album right now, dark necessities has been out for a couple of weeks already and I enjoyed that one so I bet the rest of the album is good too.
>>
Go Robot is already one of their best songs
>>
>>65716560
Stadium Arcadium (bigger or equal sign) by the way > I'm beside you = The Getaway
>>
The outro of goodbye angels is one of the best things they've done in a long time

Blows I'm with you out of the water, a bit below stadium tho imo
>>
>>65716560
Just listened through their whole album. I'm surprised how much I liked it given I didn't care for We turn Red and the others were pretty good/ok.

So far the standouts for me were Go Robot, Encore (Which I remember hearing that intro before in their jams when they first toured for IWY), Hunter, Dreams of a Samurai, Sick Love and Longest Wave.
>>
>>65718367
This. The first three songs they released were a poor choice to sell the album imo. We Turn Red is by far the worst song on the album and Dakr Necessities might be second worst. Everything else on the album is good to great, though.

It's too bad RHCP won't get credit for making a decent album, and not only that, but for changing it up and trying to mature. I bring them up around my pretentious hipster friends and I get nothing but hate because RHCP is popular and popular is bad, or the tired California/heroin meme.

Best thing they did was dropping Rick Rubin. This album has arguably the finest production done on their catalogue. This is what iWY should have been.
>>
>>65718485
Honestly, I always think their singles are the weakest songs in their library, and their better songs were not released as singles, ex. Wet Sand.

IWY and I'm Beside You should have swoped since I listen to that much more than the former.

And yes, I only hate We Turn Red. Don't mind the other two.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.