[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on their new album? Surprisingly their best since By The Way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rhcps.jpg (28 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
rhcps.jpg
28 KB, 280x280
Thoughts on their new album?

Surprisingly their best since By The Way
>>
>>65705676
RHCP fucking sucks
>>
>>65705676
Everything they've made past 2000 is redundant and insufferable. Should've called it quits after Californication.
>>
>>65705676
SA was their masterpiece.
>>
>>65706007

I love SA but cmon now nothing will ever top BSSM. That album is 3 from the 90s
>>
File: 1465721107403.jpg (110 KB, 717x587) Image search: [Google]
1465721107403.jpg
110 KB, 717x587
>>65705676
>>
>>65705676
Much better than I'm With You,
not better than anything with Frusciante except maybe Mother's Milk.
>>
Easily better than I'm With You. They've finally found the right chemistry with both Klinghoffer and their new sound
>>
File: aOL6HoT.png (190 KB, 785x799) Image search: [Google]
aOL6HoT.png
190 KB, 785x799
Josh in a recent photo shoot. Looks like wojack.
>>
Warpaint thought of calling themselves the muppets, after splooging jenny, josh's jealousy made that a reality.
>>
>>65706657
1. BSSM
2. SA
3. Californication
4. By The Way
5. Mothers Milk
6. I'm with you
7. One hot minute
8. Freaky Styley
9. RHCP
10. UMPP

Last three are pretty even.
>>
>>65705676
I agree it's their best since By The Way. I was initially worried that Danger Mouse would remove the band's edge, but not only did that not happen, they sound as inspired as they did in the 90's.
>>
>>65706007
I didn't know that anybody liked SA that much
>>
>>65709879
You should listen to it in one go with a break between the two halves of the album like Rick Rubin recommended in some interview. Listening to it in this way gave me a great appreciation for it.
>>
how old is josh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.