[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I sing and play at the same time? Pic related, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How do I sing and play at the same time?

Pic related, it's how I feel trying to play and sing at the same time.
>>
>>65701707
First, try learning how to multitask in general
>>
>>65701731

Why don't you try sucking my dick in general
>>
Slayeraping is ver harr. At our centre they told me that was for the wise people not with our disease of the billandteds. I hard you can actually start flying into the sun and die from this.
>>
You have to have the instrumental part down so that you can play it without thinking about it

divert concentration to your vocals
>>
>>65701821
also, practice
>>
keep trying, it comes naturally

take a song you know well, something simple like a song with 4 chords and a simple reason (like In the Aeroplane Over the Sea), keep playing the chords and try to sing over it.

First you can try to learn to tap your foot in rhythm while playing if you don't know it yet, helps a lot with independence once you know how to do that
>>
>>65701840
>reason
fuck i'm autistic, meant "rhythm"
>>
Talent
>>
>>65701935
on point
>>
>>65701935
How would you know?
>>
>>65702075
OOOOOOOOOOH MONTIE ON SUICIDE WAAATCH
>>
>>65702075
Because I preform live
>>
>>65702097
www.montieisacamwhore
>>
>>65701707
keep practicing until you don't have to think about it anymore
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.