[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
albums that remind you of a time when you weren't constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
albums that remind you of a time when you weren't constantly contemplating suicide
>>
>>65701485
literally none

i listen to music to forget
>>
hey look at me being sad on the internet lol give me all of your (you)'s
>>
>>65701513
here's YOUR (you) you autistic faggot
>>
>>65701531
thanks lad

feel free to neck yourself now that you've outlived your usefulness
>>
File: stationtostation-1024x1024.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
stationtostation-1024x1024.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1024
>>65701513
Suicidal people are lonely don't be a cunt

Pic related
>>
File: 3983_28_days_upstyledown.jpg (11 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
3983_28_days_upstyledown.jpg
11 KB, 160x159
>>
>>65701536
>Kill yourself XD
>>
File: blurb.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
blurb.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 800x800
>>65701485

>>65701513
being alive is terrible and the only people who think otherwise are either young or just surrounded with distractions like friends and hobbies
>>
File: KendrickGKMCDeluxe.jpg (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
KendrickGKMCDeluxe.jpg
95 KB, 300x300
you guys are gonna think I'm autistic but I 100% associate albums with girls. high school sweetheart was (pleb shit I know)
> The xx - xx
> pic related

the girlfriend who really got me but i let drift was
> Radio Dept. - Clinging to a Scheme
> Mick Jenkins - The Water[s]
> Viet Cong - Viet Cong

I can't listen to these anymore without thinking of them

current gf is probably sleep cycle so far, nothing really shared besides that
>>
File: goat metal.jpg (38 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
goat metal.jpg
38 KB, 324x324
>demon days
>early sonata arctica EP´s
>system of down
nowadays i just feel like shit and play vaporwave a lot & show up drunk in live gig audiences + make music on the PC
>>
>>65701577
being alive is nice, which is why the number of depressed/ suicidal people vastly outnumbers the people who actually take their own lives. it's living that's hard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.