[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey y'all, just finished this and really loved it, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vivahate.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
vivahate.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
hey y'all, just finished this and really loved it, what else of his discography do you recommend? very familiar with smiths catalog
>>
any fun flowcharts are welcome :^)
>>
Vauxhall & I is pretty good
>>
Most of his solo stuff is crap, just listen to The Smiths
>>
>>65700082
I disagree as a huge fan of the smiths--- marr's fantastic guitar work isn't there, but the lyrical content and song variety is great
>>
You are the Quarry and Ringleader are awesome
Nit really like viva hate but better imo
>>
>>65700249
thx anon
>>
>>65699950
Get bona drag, vauxhall and i
And your arsenal
>>
Bona Drag is by far his best album. It's an A and B side comp. though. You Are the Quarry is probably his best normal album.
>>
>>65699950
If you haven't listened to The Smiths, you should absolutely go back and do that. All of my favourite albums by him are Smiths ones.

If you have, just Vauxhall & I and Bona Drag really are the only others I recommend.
>>
>>65699950
First thing you should do is listen to the compilation Bona Drag, it's like Viva Hate though perhaps not as dark.
>>
Vauxhall & I
>>
>>65699950
Vauxhall and I, WPINOYB, You Are The Quarry, Bona Drag and Your Arsenal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.